Bring Me Your Niners Autos/GU Willis, Mays, Dixon, Crabtree AND Rolando McClain/BAMA

Mike- I signed out and back in and it worked. It's actually showing them both at 30. Again, let me mull it over.

Wise- pm sent.

Moosehead said:
Mike- I signed out and back in and it worked. It's actually showing them both at 30. Again, let me mull it over.

Wise- pm sent.
I just looked them up again. You are correct on the Miller but the Peterson is not the Plates and patches it is the base Prime jersey /50 which is $25

I gotcha, I wasn't referring to the AP, I was talking about the Knowshon being 30 and the Miller being 30. I assumed you were interested in the Miller for the Knowshon.

Moosehead said:
I gotcha, I wasn't referring to the AP, I was talking about the Knowshon being 30 and the Miller being 30. I assumed you were interested in the Miller for the Knowshon.
Ok, yeah the Miller and Knowshon and Miller are bothe $30 and the Peterson and Crabtree are both $25. So I could do the Moreno and Crabtree for the Miller and Peterson

How about if I throw this one in as a sweetener?
IMG-18.jpg

Mike- that's a cool card.TND has a Willis /5 I could really for my pc. If I can't get anything worked out with him I will lyk.

Moosehead said:
Mike- that's a cool card.TND has a Willis /5 I could really for my pc. If I can't get anything worked out with him I will lyk.
Ok lmk. Or I could add this one instead. Taylor Mays gold rc s/n 16/25
IMG_0001-6.jpg

Back