BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

Pee632

Bench Warmer
Baseball TTM collectors Andruw Jones is signing c/o the Rangers and Mark Buehrie c/o the White Soxs. Just thought you guys might want to know.

pcag said:
were have you been lol burhle has signed TTM for a long time. a couple years at least

His habits have changed a little bit since his perfect game. But are strong right now and I thought TTM Freaks might want to take advantage of it.

I'm thinking of getting my Buehrle 00 Fleer Tradition Update RC signed. Jones I'm still up in the air on. Thoughts?

tigsfan said:
I'm thinking of getting my Buehrle 00 Fleer Tradition Update RC signed. Jones I'm still up in the air on. Thoughts?

I sent the day before his perfect game, received nothing. I also sent to Andruw Jones 30 days ago... nothing. Maybe I just have terrible luck. My success percentage is under 10% at the moment :(

hi everyone its true i just got jones a month ago it only took 10 days signed 2/2 allen & ginter cards in thin blue sharpie very nice auto's thanks

for autographs i love the allen and ginter base cards for some reason i have sent out about 50 diff and have received about 35 back signed this year they sign perfect and are great for auto's

Back