Break Complete! SCC/Bench Joint Baseball Group Break Club - December 2021

Boxes have arrived so let’s plan to do this break tomorrow Wednesday December 15th at 4pm PST!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Were there multiple 1/1s? How does the bounty work here?
Yes there were 3 one of ones!!! And to further complicate the matter…the dual autograph printing plate was a 1/1 with autographs for two different teams and two different members! So there were a total of 3 one of one cards for 4 members. The $25 bounty will be split 3 ways but I’m going to add $$$ so the 4th member will also get a bounty payout. So I’ll send all 4 members $9.00 each for their share of the bounty. Hopefully that works (and makes sense hah).

Mike

Last edited:
Not going to lie, I was hoping for one of those nice shiny NT cards but I know I was just being greedy at that point. Dave Stewart 1/1 auto and a "Big Daddy" auto in the same break? Yes please. Thanks Mike's for the break and the bounty funds. Might as well hold onto cash for the next break.

I'm dropping both of my teams so the Phillies and the Pirates are both going to be available to lay a claim to for next month. The December thread on The Bench was deleted during the attack so I'm not sure when the clock will start. We'll leave that up to @grapler135s.

Back