Break Complete! SCC/Bench Joint Baseball Group Break Club - August 2021

Just wanted to let everybody know that dan5 dropped the Oakland Athletics so they are available to anybody in the group who might be interested for the next 24 hours and then they will be up for grabs to anybody in or out of the group after that.

Thanks,
Mike

Okay the Oakland Athletics are fair game if anybody would like to claim them please let me know.

Also, Deputy Doopie has claimed the San Francisco Giants.

Thanks,
Mike

The Arizona Diamondbacks are now available to anybody in the group who might be interested in claiming them for the next 24 hours. After that they will be available to anybody outside of the group.

Thanks,
Mike

Okay, the Philadelphia Phillies just became available to anybody in the group who might be interested in claiming them for the next 24 hours. After that they will be available to anybody outside of the group.

Thanks,
Mike

Okay, the Philadelphia Phillies just became available to anybody in the group who might be interested in claiming them for the next 24 hours. After that they will be available to anybody outside of the group.

Thanks,
Mike
I'll put my name in the hat for the Phillies. If I get them, I'd like to drop the Astros for the Phillies.

Back