Break Complete! August Transaction Contest 2022 Panini Legacy Football FREE Pick Your Team Style Group Box Break

Hi Mike
Just a little Confused. I pick before Zach and I pick the Steelers. And, he didn't pick between the time you said I was up and when I picked. Zach says the Falcons are one of his picks, so why not give him the Falcons?

Zach's says When It comes to Me!
LMK Bob

Hi Mike
Just a little Confused. I pick before Zach and I pick the Steelers. And, he didn't pick between the time you said I was up and when I picked. Zach says the Falcons are one of his picks, so why not give him the Falcons?

Zach's says When It comes to Me!
LMK Bob
Hey Bob,

Sorry for the confusion. Zach (and a few others) picked by proxy so that I knew what team or teams they want when their turn comes. When their turn comes I give them the next available team…in this case for Zach it was the Steelers. And since I didn’t hear back from you I moved on and gave him the Steelers. Mcgwirenut was after Zach and had the Steelers as his first pick as well so if Zach had taken the Falcons mcgwirenut would have gotten the Steelers.

With these free break team drafts I have been giving people a few hours to make their pick when it is their turn otherwise I move on to the next person (and allow them to pick when they are back online). Really the only way to keep things moving and get the team/prize draft done in a reasonable amount of time.

Hope that clears it up.

Mike

Okay let’s move on. @PAVI39 Tim feel free to make your pick the next time you are on.

@OldNewRips Lance you are up next to pick your team or prize from the list of remaining teams/prizes.

Thanks,
Mike

Back