Break Complete! August Transaction Contest 2022 Panini Legacy Football FREE Pick Your Team Style Group Box Break

I don't have a football card produced in the past 10 years, and there are some nice relic/prize choices here, but I wanna get in this break! Going with the Patriots in hopes of landing a Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady Dare to Tear card.

Thanks Mike!

I don't have a football card produced in the past 10 years, and there are some nice relic/prize choices here, but I wanna get in this break! Going with the Patriots in hopes of landing a Super Bowl MVP Tom Brady Dare to Tear card.

Thanks Mike!
Sounds great…would be so awesome if we hit that card for you!!!

@gwynn_fan Bob you are up next to pick your team or prize.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike
Count me in, Bob

Hi Guys
Have a couple choices:
1) 2 Hobby Boxes of 2021 Prizm Draft Picks Ten Autos and the 1 Blaster of 2021 Prizm Draft Picks $250 including shipping.
2) 1 2020 Stadium Club Hobby Box 2 Autos and 1 2021 Stadium Club Blaster $230 including shipping.
or
3) 2021 Bowman Chrome Baseball Hobby Box Sealed Master - 2 Auto / Box Autographs $360 including shipping

Which one would you want next?
Any Questions, Please ask.
Thanks Bob

Hi Mike
Count me in, Bob

Hi Guys
Have a couple choices:
1) 2 Hobby Boxes of 2021 Prizm Draft Picks Ten Autos and the 1 Blaster of 2021 Prizm Draft Picks $250 including shipping.
2) 1 2020 Stadium Club Hobby Box 2 Autos and 1 2021 Stadium Club Blaster $230 including shipping.
or
3) 2021 Bowman Chrome Baseball Hobby Box Sealed Master - 2 Auto / Box Autographs $360 including shipping

Which one would you want next?
Any Questions, Please ask.
Thanks Bob
@gwynn_fan Bob it is your turn to pick please let me know what team or prize you would like.

Thanks,
Mike

Back