Break Complete! 2022-23 UD Synergy Hobby and 2022-23 UD Series 1 Retail Hockey TWO Random Teams Style Group Break

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_0806.jpeg
IMG_0807.jpeg

Live link to the group break video:

IMG_0794.jpeg

Live link to the team randomization video:

Okay here is the next hockey break recommendation another good one! Wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a TWO RANDOM TEAMS STYLE group break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022-23 UPPER DECK SYNERGY and ONE RETAIL BOX of 2022-23 UPPER DECK SERIES 1 HOCKEY.

Box Configurations:

2022-23 Upper Deck Synergy Hobby Box:

Configuration: 8 packs per box. 3 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2022-23 Synergy Hockey boasts a 125-card base set featuring low-#’d veterans, legends and rookies (regular and SP). With true rookie cards #’d to just 23 and the veteran and legend cards #’d to just 13, the Synergy base set is highly-collectible!
- The latest edition of Synergy features six compelling new insert sets!
- Chase the big hit, Cast for Greatness, featuring top rookies, superstars and retired legends on an all-metal trading card. Also look for even bigger hits: Cast for Greatness Signatures cards #’d to just 25!
- Be one of the first 25 collectors to complete 125-card Base Set - Red Parallel Bounty set. Each box contains, on average, 8 Red parallel cards - half of which, on average, will feature a bounty scratch-off code.

Box Break:
- 8 Base Set, Base Set Legends & Base Set Rookies Red Parallel Cards
- 5 2030, Star of the Show and/or Thrill Rides Cards
- 4 Light Up the Night & Light Up the Night Rookies Cards
- 3 Cranked Up! Cards
- 3 Rookie Journey and/or Synergistic Duos Cards
- 1 #’d Base Set, Base Set Rookies SP - Red Parallel, Auto or Metal/Tech Card

2022-23 Upper Deck Series 1 Retail Box:

Configuration: 24 packs per box. 8 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- The first installment of Upper Deck’s flagship product sports the first 250 cards of the 2022-23 base set.
- Collect Young Guns Rookie Cards!
- Collect the popular UD Canvas Set!
- Collect Stunning Blue, Red, and Pink Dazzlers Cards!
- Look for these new Inserts: Centre of Attention, Defense Mechanism, and Red Freestyles!

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 16 spots and the price is $13 per spot. Each spot gets you TWO RANDOM TEAMS and all of the cards of the players from those teams. Once the break is full I will randomize the list of members and teams to see who gets what teams. You will also have a chance to trade teams before we do this break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. K.C._Royals! PAID Boston Bruins, Columbus Blue Jackets
2. grapler135s PAID Pittsburgh Penguins, Winnipeg Jets
3. northicehero99 PAID Washington Capitals, Florida Panthers
4. PAVI39 Philadelphia Flyers, Minnesota Wild
5. SoccerDude2 PAID Anaheim Ducks, San Jose Sharks
6. northicehero99 PAID Buffalo Sabres, Seattle Kraken
7. Obert22 PAID Montreal Canadiens, New York Rangers
8. Bobbyd9179 PAID Colorado Avalanche, Vancouver Canucks
9. northicehero99 PAID Vegas Golden Knights, Carolina Hurricanes
10. grapler135s PAID New Jersey Devils, Dallas Stars
11. Creature of Slime PAID Chicago Blackhawks, Tampa Bay Lightning
12. Jeff FNG PAID New York Islanders, Detroit Red Wings
13. Bobbyd9179 PAID Calgary Flames, Los Angeles Kings
14. PAVI39 Edmonton Oilers, Nashville Predators
15. Obert22 PAID Ottawa Senators, Arizona Coyotes
16. HP PAID Toronto Maple Leafs, St. Louis Blues

Last edited:
I took a second spot in this one. 6 spots left if anybody else is interested in jumping in and joining us please let me know.

#11 for Slimer, #16 for HP please.
Awesome thanks for closing us out on this one!

We are full thank you to everyone! I’ll send out transactions now. We can plan to do the team random later today I’ll post a time when I know when I can go live to do it.

Mike

Okay team random is complete and the thread is updated. Please let me know if anybody would like to make any team trades.

I’ll update everybody here with what day/time we will plan to do this break when tracking updates.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Back