Break Complete! 2021-22 Upper Deck Series 1 Hockey Hobby Random Teams Group Style Box Break

Teams have been randomized and are listed next to everybody's name in the thread. Please let me know if anybody would like to make any trades.

Thanks,
Mike

Break will be tomorrow, Tuesday March 29th at 6:30pm PDT. Please let me know if anybody would like to make any team trades before then, or if anybody has any questions.

Thanks,
Mike

Nice break Mike. Almost worth the price of admission just to hear someone try to pronounce some of the names...just kidding. I don't follow along closely enough any more that I would have done any better. I think the Zegras young gun is probably the hit of the break but like I said I don't play close enough attention to say for sure.

Nice break Mike. Almost worth the price of admission just to hear someone try to pronounce some of the names...just kidding. I don't follow along closely enough any more that I would have done any better. I think the Zegras young gun is probably the hit of the break but like I said I don't play close enough attention to say for sure.
Yeah tough stuff for sure haha. But it was a lot of fun. Hope we can do more hockey breaks in the future too!

And thanks for the info Kevin.

Mike

Not a bad break as noted, Zegras was the best hit in the box. The French YG was also a hit as they are 1 in 120 packs. Beyond those I think the one canvas was the black canvas parallel, but there were no odds listed for them. Might be something else we missed as there are image variations, primarily players in suits, hoodies, or others, but again there are no odds on those, so we might not have gotten any of them. I was hoping we would hit an acetate card and possibly a numbered parallel, but you can't hit all the goods. :)

Thanks for breaking.

Not a bad break as noted, Zegras was the best hit in the box. The French YG was also a hit as they are 1 in 120 packs. Beyond those I think the one canvas was the black canvas parallel, but there were no odds listed for them. Might be something else we missed as there are image variations, primarily players in suits, hoodies, or others, but again there are no odds on those, so we might not have gotten any of them. I was hoping we would hit an acetate card and possibly a numbered parallel, but you can't hit all the goods. :)

Thanks for breaking.
Thanks again for the recommendation and for the additional info Brian!

Mike

Back