Brady, out for the...year!

skatemore said:
I said it before and Ill say it agian. As an eagles fan I have no sympathy for teams with injured qb's ;)

I hear that - and it goes double when it applies to the Pats. Karma IS a bitch - Brady's getting theirs for the cheap shots that Wilfork dished out last season to a couple QBs (esp the Losman one)

All the haters will be silenced when we still win the division and go to the playoffs. With a defense as stout as what weve seen the last two weeks
the pats will be fine. Cassel just needs to manage the game and the pats will continue to roll.

saindon420 said:
All the haters will be silenced when we still win the division and go to the playoffs. With a defense as stout as what weve seen the last two weeks
the pats will be fine. Cassel just needs to manage the game and the pats will continue to roll.

I would hope so as the Pats have had the easiest schedule in the NFL 2 years in a row, Hell i thing Jeff George could get them to the playoffs this year.....As far as all teams in the NFL cheating:D :D :D Only Pats fans say that.

Fat Lady Is Not Even Close To Thinking About Singing

2 Weeks Into The Season And The Churns Are Turning....i Love Football, My Dad Played Semi-pro(with His Brother "moose") In The 50's..could Have Gone Pro But The Wives Nixed It...no Money Then Etc.

It Is Way To Early To Gloat Or Fret For That Matter Over Anything...but As In All Sports....it Is A "team" Thing And Injuries Come And Go...but The Teams Always Go On. Lets See Where We All Are In Week 10.

Enjoy

Back