Football Boxbreakers Casebreakers Group Break - Topps Supreme Case - COMPLETE

After reviewing the checklist for Supreme and seeing that once again there are no Patriots rookies in the product (there are a couple of Gronk autos, but that's it) and expecting that this will continue for future products, I'm going to have to drop out of this group.

Thanks for hosting Chris, and best of luck to everyone!

Sorry guys, out of town at a funeral so haven't had a chance to do much on this but I will go ahead and open up the Patriots and Brian I'll get you a refund. As for product I want to send an email to make sure everyone is good with the switch but with as much bad reviews Strata received I'd like to switch to Supreme. That way we will have any extra go towards NT next month. Still missing several payments so I need those in asap.

Sorry guys, out of town at a funeral so haven't had a chance to do much on this but I will go ahead and open up the Patriots and Brian I'll get you a refund. As for product I want to send an email to make sure everyone is good with the switch but with as much bad reviews Strata received I'd like to switch to Supreme. That way we will have any extra go towards NT next month. Still missing several payments so I need those in asap.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has read all the poor reviews/breaks of Strata.

I received the last couple payments yesterday so I will order the case today which would mean delivery Thursday. I have to go out of town again next weekend so we would need to break Thursday night. We have 3 draft slots left if anyone wants them but because we went with a lower budget we don't have to fill those to cover it. Anything extra will roll over to the NT break to discount the per slot price.

Thanks, Franklinguy52 you have been added with the Steelers, welcome to the group! Sportscloset12 I added a draft slot for you.

Ok guys, it's draft time! The list has been randomized and we may begin immediately. Please consider submitting proxy lists so we can keep things moving.

On the clock: Yzerisdaman
On deck: KenGraff

Draft order;
1. KenGraff - Patriots
2. Cardsick45 - Colts
3. Josh1975 - Jets
4. Crpalmi - Ravens
5. Sportscloset12 - Jaguars
6. Yzerisdaman - Chargers
7. Ken Graf - Bills

Available Teams;
Texans