Football Boxbreakers Casebreakers 2016 Prestige FB Case Group Break - COMPLETE

Other than the Bills being shut out hits wise, every team got a hit and can't wait to see the Dez Bryant Autograph, even if it takes a few years...haha. Thanks and I love certified and don't mind skipping late june break.

A Bernard Auto for my Bengals, Irvin for the Texans and a 2014 and 2016 1st round picks for the Vikings and a Diggs redemption.. Not too bad, but I don't live in Minnesota.
I guess I'll just leave them "in state" Chris, they probably will be worth more up there so just keep the Vikings stuff. Send me the Bernard and Irvin and don't worry about any base or parallel cards. Anyone out there that wants them can have them. Thanks for the break, even though I missed watching it live.

Other than the Bills being shut out hits wise, every team got a hit and can't wait to see the Dez Bryant Autograph, even if it takes a few years...haha. Thanks and I love certified and don't mind skipping late june break.

ahhh missed the live break (love seeing a Bo Jackson auto!) --> sadly the Pack shut me out as well, but not a bad break from the looks of things.....thanks Chris!

Yes, I'll get the first post updated but let's skip Elite and just look for a late July break with Certified. Does that work for folks?

Back