Football Boxbreakers Annual Black Friday Group Break - COMPLETE

I get paid tomorrow and want to make sure what teams I want in these breaks. I will post tomorrow with what teams I am keeping. The one thing I want to clear up first was in last years Black Friday if you gave up your teams you could get them again once we did our case breaks. Is that the same thing here Chris and if not then that is fine just need to know. Thanks.

Yes that is the case in this one as well. Teams picked up or dropped in this break do not carry over when we get back to 2016 products.

The only problem I have with this break was that it is not clear to what you are doing.. And also
I am not a Black Friday person
(don't want to be in the same cases that I have seen before.)

I will not be able to send the money for this break to participate in this breaking..

Let me go for this break only..and I will be back on breaking with the next case with my 2 teams ASAP ( as soon as posted)

The only problem I have with this break was that it is not clear to what you are doing.. And also
I am not a Black Friday person
(don't want to be in the same cases that I have seen before.)

I will not be able to send the money for this break to participate in this breaking..

Let me go for this break only..and I will be back on breaking with the next case with my 2 teams ASAP ( as soon as posted)

No worries Frank. I'll open up your teams. Tough to know the products but safe to say that it will be a mix of years from 2012-2016. Feel free to join us again as we get back to 2016 products.

Any idea when they release a preview of their Black Friday doorbusters? I know they typically do that at some point.

Any idea when they release a preview of their Black Friday doorbusters? I know they typically do that at some point.

They've been running a few deals that they were advertising as doorbusters but I don't know if they ever preview a list or not?

Sorry Mike, not dropping the Cowboys. Broncos, Cowboys, Raiders, Seahawks. Dropping the 49ers for this round. Will pick them back up for 2016 case breaks.

Sounds good. Opening up the 49ers to Joemontana25 first since he had commented in the thread but Sportscloset12 retains the rights when we get back to the normal breaks. If anyone else is interested let me know in case Joemontana25 decides to pass.

They've been running a few deals that they were advertising as doorbusters but I don't know if they ever preview a list or not?

We've been getting 10 waves thus far, but those aren't the actual specials on Black Friday. Last year they send out an email previewing some of the deals they would have on Black Friday. Haven't seen it yet though this year.

Back