Football Boxbreakers Annual Black Friday Group Break - COMPLETE

Crpalmi

Prospect
Transactions: 3
It's that time of year again, when the deals are too good to pass up and we can get a break or two where we buy up the best deals that Black Friday has to offer! I am going to set the budget around $50 and the product list will be determined as the sales start but will range from 2012-2016 so keep that in mind when choosing teams. If enough bargains are there we may have enough for a 2nd break but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

This will be done as a live break. I am still trying to avoid Paypal and their tax laws so I prefer payment by either bank check or the easiest is Blowout Gift Cert as that will allow you to pay via CC or Paypal. If direct paypal is your only option, I can make it work...just trying to avoid it if possible.

Usual small print;
  • You get every card pulled from your team but I will include all base cards at your request only so please let me know when we break if you want all, just a player or two, or no base at all.
  • Hits go to the owner of the team that is stated on the card (not by the uniform worn)
  • Cards pulled of unclaimed teams will be randomized amongst all the participants with full priced slots (draft teams will not count as entries in the randomization)
  • Multi-player cards will be awarded to the owner of the team that is represented most on the card (ex; a card with 2 Colts, 1 Brown, and 1 Lion goes to the Colts). If it's a tie, it goes to the participant who owns the most teams represented on the card. If that's a tie, it goes by player positioning and will go to the owner of the team on the top (if top/bottom), the left (if left/right), or the front (if dual sided).
  • If you decide to not participate in a break, your team will be up for grabs for anyone to claim and they will then hold the rights to retain that team for as long as they choose to continue.

Product: Black Friday Break (Listed below)
Cost: $50 for 1st team ($47 each addtl and $20 draft slot)
Payment Date: Nov 23rd
Break Date: Nov 30th

Products (50 Total Boxes):
2011 Press Pass Legends (2 Boxes)
2012 Prominence (4 Boxes)
2012 Absolute Memorabilia (1 Box)
2013 Prizm (4 Boxes)
2014 R&S Longevity (7 Boxes)
2014 Hot Rookies (4 Boxes)
2014 Select (2 Boxes)
2015 Prizm College Draft (20 Box Case)
2015 Strata (6 Boxes)

Team List; (Bold = Paid)
Arizona Cardinals - Crpalmi
Atlanta Falcons - Mike

Baltimore Ravens -
Buffalo Bills -

Carolina Panthers - Franklinguy52
Chicago Bears -
Cincinnati Bengals - Gottabe
Cleveland Browns - Crpalmi
Dallas Cowboys - Sportscloset12
Denver Broncos - Sportscloset12
Detroit Lions - Po10sho
Green Bay Packers - Schickfaced

Houston Texans -
Indianapolis Colts - Yzerisdaman
Jacksonville Jaguars - Franklinguy52

Kansas City Chiefs -
Miami Dolphins - BajMurray
Minnesota Vikings - Gottabe
New England Patriots - Crpalmi
New Orleans Saints- KenGraff
New York Giants - KenGraff

New York Jets -
Oakland Raiders - Sportscloset12
Philadelphia Eagles - Vito
Pittsburgh Steelers - Gottabe
St. Louis Rams - Crpalmi

San Diego Chargers - NateHaselby02
San Francisco 49ers - JoeMontana25
Seattle Seahawks - Sportscloset12
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Dvashun
Tennessee Titans - Yzerisdaman
Washington Redskins - Rabs

Draft Slots;
Crpalmi
Rabs
Yzerisdaman
Yzerisdaman
KenGraff
Crpalmi

Last edited:
Yes,doing one on each site so they are different breaks.

Ok cool. How are you going to determine what boxes to get? Just wait until the Black Friday promos drop and try to get whatever you can? I know they are usually very limited quantities.

Ok cool. How are you going to determine what boxes to get? Just wait until the Black Friday promos drop and try to get whatever you can? I know they are usually very limited quantities.

Yep, the list will be determined by the deals but I'll make sure it's a range of years. I'm not worried about finding enough as last year I ended up with almost $5K in products that day so we ended up having 4 breaks. Trying to pare that down this year!

Yep, the list will be determined by the deals but I'll make sure it's a range of years. I'm not worried about finding enough as last year I ended up with almost $5K in products that day so we ended up having 4 breaks. Trying to pare that down this year!
Last year had some great deals on 2014 product like Leaf Limited and Prizm. It was dirt cheap.

In full disclosure, I have another Black Friday break going on TCC so if anyone wants to double up on teams Bengals, Lions, Dolphins, Jets are all available as are Texans, Panthers, Bills, Cardinals, etc.!

I already expect to include cases from 2013, 2015, and 2015 and hoping for 2016 as well but we'll have to see what goes on sale.

if sportscloset12 agree to let me the 49ers for this break, I will be in.
but I would understand if he decide to keep SF

I get paid tomorrow and want to make sure what teams I want in these breaks. I will post tomorrow with what teams I am keeping. The one thing I want to clear up first was in last years Black Friday if you gave up your teams you could get them again once we did our case breaks. Is that the same thing here Chris and if not then that is fine just need to know. Thanks.

Back