Boxbreakers 2020 Prizm Blaster Football Case Group Break - COMPLETE

That leaves Falcons for Dvashun and our draft is complete. I will plan to break tonight at 8pm(ct) and will provide the link to the stream on this thread. With retail I'm keeping my expectations low but best of luck to all!

What do you think about Limited? It doesn’t seem too outrageous considering the current pricing in everything.

I would love Limited but I still think it's outside of the range that this group is used to. With a $5600 case price we'd be looking at a slot price of about $250 so I just don't see it working. Prices have really limited the possibilities I'm afraid.

Checking in with everyone to see what our prospects are for our next break? With prices basically being 10x what they were a couple of years ago, I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are on how we can keep the breaks going.

Checking in with everyone to see what our prospects are for our next break? With prices basically being 10x what they were a couple of years ago, I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts are on how we can keep the breaks going.
At this point I don't even think retail blasters are within budget.

Last edited:
Back