Boxbreakers 2020 Prizm Blaster Football Case Group Break - COMPLETE

Sending an email to all participants and will update the thread as we'll transition this to a Prizm retail case break. Sorry about the lag in getting this going but for those that haven't sent payments in please go ahead and do so. For those that did send in before the price lowered due to the product change I can refund overage. Let's get to breaking!

DenverSJB needs to drop out so the Steelers, Seahawks, and Texans are all available. With our new rule we will see who expresses interest and if multiple people we will randomize for the new owner. Due to the timing of the break we will give until 1/25 to submit your interest. To start it off, I'll express my interest in the Steelers... anyone else?

Time to get our next break of 2020 products on the books. This group will break a case of a newly released FB product and average about a break every other month but due to varying release dates we may break a product 3-4 weeks after the last one and then have a 8 week break until the next one releases so it won't be on a regular schedule. You join by selecting any available team that you would like to claim, and you then have the rights to retain them for as long as you choose to continue in each of our new product breaks. I will do my best to keep the cost to about $70 per slot but price will vary depending on the cost of the product, and of course the more participants we get the more product we can add to the break. We will offer optional draft slots at a discounted price to any interested participants to pick up unclaimed teams.

Usual small print;
  • This will be done as a live break.
  • You get every card pulled from your team but I will include all base cards at your request only so please let me know when we break if you want all, just a player or two, or no base at all.
  • Hits go to the owner of the team that is stated on the card (not by the uniform worn)
  • For college products, the card goes to the team the player is on for the year of release, or if retired, the team he played for the longest.
  • Cards pulled of unclaimed teams will be randomized amongst all the participants with full priced slots (draft teams will not count as entries in the randomization)
  • Multi-player cards will be awarded to the owner of the team that is represented most on the card (ex; a card with 2 Colts, 1 Brown, and 1 Lion goes to the Colts). If it's a tie, it goes to the participant who owns the most teams represented on the card. If that's a tie, it goes by player positioning and will go to the owner of the team on the top (if top/bottom), the left (if left/right), or the front (if dual sided).
  • If you decide to not participate in a break, your team will be up for grabs for anyone to claim and they will then hold the rights to retain that team for as long as they choose to continue.
  • If a new team is claimed everyone else has one week to express interest after which they will be randomized amongst those interested. Once we are within 3 days of the payment deadline there will be no waiting period and any available team may be claimed without others right to claim.

Product: 2020 Prizm 20 Blaster Box Case
Cost: $80/$77 and $30 for optional draft slot (Was $89/86 and $34)
Payment Date: Jan 25th
Break Date: TBD

Team List;
Arizona Cardinals -

Atlanta Falcons -
Baltimore Ravens -
Buffalo Bills - KPit1978
Carolina Panthers -
Chicago Bears -

Cincinnati Bengals - Cardsick45
Cleveland Browns - Crpalmi

Dallas Cowboys - Dvashun
Denver Broncos - KPit1978
Detroit Lions - Po10sho

Green Bay Packers - Pavi39
Houston Texans -
Indianapolis Colts - KenGraff
Jacksonville Jaguars - Yzerisdaman (refund $22)
Kansas City Chiefs - Rareluck (refund $9)
Miami Dolphins - Cardsick45
Minnesota Vikings - Sportscloset12
New England Patriots - Yzerisdaman

New Orleans Saints- KenGraff
New York Giants -
New York Jets - NYMetsJets (refund $13)

Oakland Raiders - Dvashun
Philadelphia Eagles - Vito (refund $10)
Pittsburgh Steelers -
St. Louis Rams -

San Diego Chargers - Cardsick45
San Francisco 49ers -
Seattle Seahawks -

Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Dvashun
Tennessee Titans -
Washington FB Team - Sportscloset12

Draft Slots;
Crpalmi
KPit1978
KPit1978
Yzerisdaman
Sportscloset12
Sportscloset12

Dvashun
Dvashun
NYMetsJets
I’ll keep the saints and colts. I need to check my BOC account to see how much cents I have. Give me a couple of hours to get everything ined up. Thank you

Waiting to send payment until I know how many teams I will have. I'll be keeping an eye on the thread to see if anyone else makes a claim on the Texans and to see what happens with the Steelers.

By the way:

FIRE THE CANNONS!!! Go BUCS!!!

Ok guys, I randomized the list of those interested in the Steelers (Crpalmi, Sportscloset12, Yzerisdaman, and Dvashun). They are awarded to Sportscloset12. Nobody else expressed interest in the Texans so Dvashun they are all yours!

I've been a fan my entire adult life and have had season tickets for a little more than a decade. I braved the pandemic and drove from Fort Worth, TX to Tampa to watch a couple of games this year. The only issue was they were the games against the Rams and the Chiefs. 🤬 After the first quarter of the Chiefs game I thought I was going to have an aneurysm from yelling at the crappy offensive play calling. The defense was poor, but the offense was atrocious and predictable. All's well that ends well though.

Case arrived so as soon as the last couple payments come in we will start the draft and will shoot for breaking either tomorrow night (might be pushing it) or Wednesday night. I'll keep you posted. Good luck all!

Back