Bosh and Wade to Miami

Chicagobears34

Bench Warmer
Don't really like that. I don't see Lebron to the Cavs. He's in the same position as last season.

I think Thursday when he announces, it will either be Chicago or Miami. I don't see him with the Knicks. I pray to god it isn't Miami.

His press conference is being held in Connecticut tomorrow, so I doubt it will be with the Bulls. Rumor is that it might be held at Allen Houston's mansion, who obviously played for the Knicks and currently holds an office position with them. My guess is he will sign with the Knicks, Heat, or Nets. The Nets have claimed that if Lebron signs with them, they would make a deal to get Chris Paul to join him.

His press conference is being held in Connecticut tomorrow, so I doubt it will be with the Bulls. Rumor is that it might be held at Allen Houston's mansion, who obviously played for the Knicks and currently holds an office position with them. My guess is he will sign with the Knicks, Heat, or Nets. The Nets have claimed that if Lebron signs with them, they would make a deal to get Chris Paul to join him.

Yah, I was going to say if he stays in Cleveland, the Cavs must be promising to go hard after Carmelo next off season or working on a sign and trade for him.

I'm praying for the Bulls, otherwise that trade to get rid of Hinrich was a stupid trade.

It would make sense what you are saying about the Chris Paul thing, because I know they are tight. Yesterday Lebron got a twitter account and said it was because Chris Paul was on him to do it. I also think Chris Paul was helping out at Lebron's Camp.

Everything points not to the Bulls, but I can hope can't I? haha.

:pray:

I won't believe it until I see it.

Also, before it was announced that Boozer would go to the Bulls, a front office person for Chicago said that Lebron was leaning towards the Knicks. Because of that, they would turn their focus towards Boozer. Obviously Boozer is now on the Bulls, so if they are correct, Lebron will be a Knick tomorrow.

Also, before it was announced that Boozer would go to the Bulls, a front office person for Chicago said that Lebron was leaning towards the Knicks. Because of that, they would turn their focus towards Boozer. Obviously Boozer is now on the Bulls, so if they are correct, Lebron will be a Knick tomorrow.

It's sure looking that way.

Jared Dudley, friend and former teammate of Amare' has leaked Lebron will be signing with the Knicks.

Also, he probably wont sign with the Heat. It was Lebron who let the media know Bosh and Wade were joining the Heat. Apparently they were not happy that he did this. Basically, he wanted the whole 2010 free agent period about him, which is obvious with his hour long special.

Why wouldn't he join Wade & Bosh in Miami? To me, it is a no brainer. Big risk signing with the Knicks. With Boozer on the Bulls, they are worth considering as well. I guess If Melo signs with NYK next year, and they are able to sign something better than scrubs this year, it could pay off. Don't like this line of thought though. We will see tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wouldn't he join Wade & Bosh in Miami? To me, it is a no brainer. Big risk signing with the Knicks. With Boozer on the Bulls, they are worth considering as well. I guess If Melo signs with NYK next year, and they are able to sign something better than scrubs this year, it could pay off. Don't like this line of thought though. We will see tomorrow.
If he wins with Miami it is becuase he was on one of the greatest teams ever. If he wins in Cleveland or NY or Chicago, it will be because Lebron is the greatest ever. It is all about Lebron. I'm tired of all this shit.

If he wins with Miami it is becuase he was on one of the greatest teams ever. If he wins in Cleveland or NY or Chicago, it will be because Lebron is the greatest ever. It is all about Lebron. I'm tired of all this shit.
I can see that string of logic, but it is flawed. Jordan's legacy is not tainted by Pippen, Rodman, or Phil Jackson. If he goes to Miami, he has a chance to win a lot of championships. No other place will he even be the favorite to make the Finals.

Jared Dudley, friend and former teammate of Amare' has leaked Lebron will be signing with the Knicks.

Also, he probably wont sign with the Heat. It was Lebron who let the media know Bosh and Wade were joining the Heat. Apparently they were not happy that he did this. Basically, he wanted the whole 2010 free agent period about him, which is obvious with his hour long special.

I follow JMZ and the latest tweet says its reported he's going to Miami.. Diddy joking saying he's going to the Knicks.. Sayin' Breaking news!!! Lebron signs with the Knicks!! I just saw him leaving the knicks owners house!!! He lives next door to me!!!

I think the biggest signing during this off-season has to be KD signing a contract extension with the OKC Thunder... 5 Year - $86 Million.. THUNDER UP!!! Plus it doesn't have an opt-out clause after the 4th year... Sam Presti = GM of the CENTURY...

I follow JMZ and the latest tweet says its reported he's going to Miami.. Diddy joking saying he's going to the Knicks.. Sayin' Breaking news!!! Lebron signs with the Knicks!! I just saw him leaving the knicks owners house!!! He lives next door to me!!!

I think the biggest signing during this off-season has to be KD signing a contract extension with the OKC Thunder... 5 Year - $86 Million.. THUNDER UP!!! Plus it doesn't have an opt-out clause after the 4th year... Sam Presti = GM of the CENTURY...

I heard OKC offered him a max deal and he told them he'd sign for less.

Yup, it seems like he is in Miami. If true, look for someone to get a good deal on Michael Beasley, because they will trade him for next to nothing to clear some cap space.

Back