Boomer Never?

Truer words have never been uttered on this site.

Hey Jeered, I just got done watching the game:(:(
Man I cant believe it. I DVRed it because I worked today. And of course my beloved sec fans couldnt keep it quiet.LOL
And as I was watching I was wondering how in the hell they could blow a 17 point lead. Well I seen.Oh well Ya never know what will happen. If they can lose to CU then anything is possible. Also GL with the DH you are arguing with.LOL
You gotta lov e fans like that. The ones that dont claim to like a certain school but bash everyone elses.LOL
Later bro Mybe you could pm me your phone #. We can comfort one another.LOL
On a better note, how many ADs do you have?? Any good ones yet? Later bro Mike

I don't hate anything... I could give two craps about college football for the most part.

But one thing is clear SEC fans in college football are the NFL equivalent of Pats or Steelers fans to me... complete blind faith that they are above everyone else

OK now I'm just trying to piss Big Rexy off :dance:

reality hurts.

Secures Every Championship

Fortunately South Florida isn't in the SEC or LSU would be battling Florida for the second spot.

:pop:

get your head out of you a$$ and just because Cal beat Oregon -- who will go in the toilet again just like last year does not make them that great either.

get your head out of you a$$ and just because Cal beat Oregon -- who will go in the toilet again just like last year does not make them that great either.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

See Herbie's top 5? Assuming Florida lost and USC won he had USC 1, LSU 2, Cal 3, OSU 4 and Oregon 5

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Back