Boomer Never?

As a non bias observer, who lives in the south, SEC fans are quite full of themselves. And I don't even like college football.

What are these reasons, name them?

you talk more trash than anyone i know, and i have three older brothers, i mention your team and you say what does that have to do with it, and thats just this thread. and in recent memory there was the thread where you just couldnt see chris's point of view on your teacher problem even though he said he was in the same classes when he went to school

im not sure what i ever did to you, in fact i know we have made at least one or two trades/deals in the past
and yes you know im not happy right now, nor would you be if your school lost to anybody, so i dont see the reason to poke the bear
not even rex came in here like you did

you talk more trash than anyone i know, and i have three older brothers, i mention your team and you say what does that have to do with it, and thats just this thread. and in recent memory there was the thread where you just couldnt see chris's point of view on your teacher problem even though he said he was in the same classes when he went to school

im not sure what i ever did to you, in fact i know we have made at least one or two trades/deals in the past
and yes you know im not happy right now, nor would you be if your school lost to anybody, so i dont see the reason to poke the bear
not even rex came in here like you did
I laughed because Oklahoma lost. You ask when was the last time Georgia won a national title. Where did that come from? :roflmao:

To be honest Chris's point was poop. I told him numerous times that the question only had to deal with productivity and not publc demand. He choose to not read what I said and went on about my teacher this and my teacher that and I made a 3.9.

As for coming in this thread to laugh, I would have done the same if LSU, SC, Florida, or any other top ranked team lost. Stop playing the me against the world card every time someone says something bad against Oklahoma.

:roll:

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

I laughed because Oklahoma lost. You ask when was the last time Georgia won a national title. Where did that come from? :roflmao:

To be honest Chris's point was shit. I told him numerous times that the question only had to deal with productivity and not publc demand. He choose to not read what I said and went on about my teacher this and my teacher that and I made a 3.9.

As for coming in this thread to laugh, I would have done the same if LSU, SC, Florida, or any other top ranked team lost. Stop playing the me against the world card every time someone says something bad against Oklahoma.

:roll:

:boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:
i think this post pretty much makes my point
i didnt play any me against the world card, just you against me. you didnt post anywhere when michigan lost to app state, nothing about notre dame being owned a couple times this year, and i never saw a thought from you on penn state losing two weeks in a row?

i didnt play any me against the world card, just you against me. you didnt post anywhere when michigan lost to app state, nothing about notre dame being owned a couple times this year, and i never saw a thought from you on penn state losing two weeks in a row?
When Mike talked about Roy Williams and J Brown you clearly came in to both threads crying about them being aimed at you. Do you expect me to post in every thread when someone loses? I don't have the time to do that. I got on and that was the first post that I saw and I put my reaction. I'm sorry it hurt your feelings. This just proves my point that every time someone makes fun of Oklahoma you take it personal.

Just to make you happy...

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Michigan
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Notre Dame
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: Penn State (a team that hadn't played anyone good until Michigan)
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: West Virginia

no you dont have time when everybody loses, you make time when OU loses, my point exactly

i did come into the thread about jamaal brown because it was the second thread in two days. and it was after we had a previous discussion of how jamaal brown was playing this year

i responded in the roy thread after i was mentioned by name(well close enough i was referred to as the local oklahoma homer which i di not deny) and i didnt attack rex, i defended roy williams the best i could having not actually seen the play. you could read that or you could just spew edit like you normally do

and dont think you could possibly hurt my feelings, maybe anger me some(which you did) your just a young cocky little know-nothing that likes to start fights online
im sure that makes you feel good inside

Last edited by a moderator:

why bring ND into this? :(

Back