Baseball Bonds/ARod

I'll say ARod, these days he is more likely to hit a HR when he steps up to the plate then Bonds is. I wonder how long til ARod gets the Bonds treatment.

Arod's next one is more important than Bonds next 100. Barry Bonds is steroid laden @hole who's HR record will never be recognized by BB purist. As far as I am concerned and many other BB fans are concerned, Hank Aaron will continue to hold the HR record. His HR's were a product of pure talent and drug free strength.

not like it will matter

live with Bonds having the record because Arod is 2/3 of the way there and is the youngest ever to 500 HR (when he hits it)

He can get 800 easily.

Firth-of-Fifth said:
Arod's next one is more important than Bonds next 100. Barry Bonds is steroid laden @hole who's HR record will never be recognized by BB purist. As far as I am concerned and many other BB fans are concerned, Hank Aaron will continue to hold the HR record. His HR's were a product of pure talent and drug free strength.
I'm not so Barry Bonds lover but if you haven't realized already cheating has been a part of baseball since Babe Ruth buddy. How many HOF pitchers were caught or have admittied cheating? A pretty good amount and thats just the ones were for sure about. The only difference is Bonds acts like a jerk while they didn't or not as bad (I dont think many people act like as big as a jerk as Bonds) so the cheek is/was turned to them.

Looks like I was wrong. But I will say ARod hits 500 before Bonds hits 755, I'd be surprised if he saw a single pitch in the strike zone for Florida the rest of the series.

Back