Bmwgiordano - Msf?

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
Suggesting he get a MSF tag after reviewing his verified trader application. He had backed out of buying something from a SCForum member in the past 1 to 6 months, and that person left him a negative on it. I feel a MSF tag would be appropriate until he reaches about 20 trades/sales.

i sent him THIS message.... altered it for HIS issues

This message is to inform that a MSF (Must Send First) tag has been added to your account. You MUST SEND FIRST on ALL TRANSACTIONS. This includes TRADES, PURCHASES as well as SALES!! We do this to various NEW members here on SCFREAKS to ensure that our current Verified Traders and other members are protected against possible scammers.

When you filled out your APPLICATION to become a VERIFIED TRADER it was found that you back out of a few tarades and had issues on another site... until you make a few trades here the MSF tag will have to stay.

We look forward to receiving your application and look forward to your many trades here on SportsCardFreaks.com

THANKS again for helping us keep SCFREAKS a SAFE FREE, and FUN trading site!

ac-n-mike said:
When you filled out your APPLICATION to become a VERIFIED TRADER it was found that you back out of a few tarades and had issues on another site... until you make a few trades here the MSF tag will have to stay.
I got a good laugh when I read that.

Back