**BEST Vintage Card CONTEST!** **ACCEPTING ENTRIES**

Status
Not open for further replies.

iLikePie

Bench Warmer
Hello members of www.sportscardfreaks.com and welcome to a NEW contest!! This contest is going to consist of the BEST vintage card you have from ANY sport. First we will take entries and then I will make a bracket up, going head-to-head against another member! I consider vintage 1980 and below (1980 IS allowed). Please don’t submit and cards that are ABOVE 1980, they will be not be entered. The card can be graded or ungraded, either is fine. All votes for the cards will be voted by the members of www.sportscardfreaks.com and that will determine the winner! No TIES!! (Ties will be decided by moderators, If a moderator is involved with the tie, they will not be able to vote)

ALL MEMBERS MAY ENTER, INCLUDING MODERATORS!

I WILL MAKE UP BRACKETS!

THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS OVER AT SATURDAY MARCH, 29TH 4:00PMEST

YOU MAY ONLY ENTER 1 VINTAGE CARD, SO MAKE IT COUNT…

PRIZE WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER…

LETS GET TO IT!

*****Please enter your cards in THIS THREAD*****

*****All cards MUST be accompanied by your username written next to it*****

**No Editing unless permission from me**

---

To start it off, I'll submit one, you should make it look like this...

1922 W575-2 Eddie Collins Suit Type - Name on SHOULDER

3-24-2009_001.jpg

MEMBERS ENTERED:

1. iLikePie
2. 208963
3. Allen

I'll throw my only vintage card in the mix. I'm sure I'll be knocked out quickly but what the heck, it's all in fun.

1972-73 Topps George McGinnis Rookie
fv5ut6rkxa72lae3a6ow.jpg

Steve_O_21: Your image must have your name next to it, to make sure it's yours! Sending PM now...

Got ya. Unless the contest doesn't start until after Thursday I'll be withdrawing since I just packed all my stuff up yesterday in preparation of moving apartments.

if i get my BGS order back in time I'll enter, otherwise, I'm SOL, b/c my only vintage cards are off being authenticated...
(and this post was mostly a reminder for me to check)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back