Best pull EVER!!!

ChiSoxFan21

Bench Warmer
Hey guys. Im so excited!!!!! I am not a very big colector and rarely spend more than 20 dollars at a time for cards. So i went to my card shop and picked up 20 random packs for 15 dollars. I ended up picking up this masterpiece. I looked in my beckett book thing and saw it was worth 20 dollars so i put it up on ebay because no single card is worth 20 dollars to me personally. So i was soo happy i decided to share my excitment so everyone can see my great card. I had to think about if i wanted to sell it for a few days but i finally decided i should. Thanks for reading this long post but im really happy still. lol

2006 SP Alexei Ramirez #159/999--Rookie Baseball card - eBay (item 270447821213 end time Sep-02-09 07:35:17 PDT) _Sports_Cards?hash=item3ef7f2419d&_trksid=p3286.c0 .m14

Feel Free to bid. Thanks!!

you mean it BOOKS in beckett for $20.00? I am happy for you, great pull for a good collector....I hate to tell you this though... starting the bidding at $20 it will more than likely not sell for that .... or near that...

the odds are against you... you could get lucky.... BUT I would start the bidding lower IF you plan on selling it

otherwise keep is and again... NICE PULL ;)

EDIT: I saw your above post.. IF it books $20-$50... then keep it at $20 on ebay... $20 for a high book value of $50 is NOT a bad starting asking price ;)

Thanks for the input! I hope i can get 20 becasue then i can buy ALOT more packs of cards. IMO i would rather have alot of packs with a chance to get something good than one card. It is a pretty cool card though

Back