Best graded card contest! WINNER GETS 5,000 POINTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of my collection mission last year was to find a Casey Stengel autograph for my Mets collection. Didn't care much for his pack certified cut autographs since they all have him with the Yankees and they were wayyyy too expensive. Long story short,I picked this up for about 1/3 of what a pack-pulled cut autograph sells for with a nice lil notation on it that screamed at me:

stengelcut2.jpg

BrettThePujolsMetsGuy said:
Part of my collection mission last year was to find a Casey Stengel autograph for my Mets collection. Didn't care much for his pack certified cut autographs since they all have him with the Yankees and they were wayyyy too expensive. Long story short,I picked this up for about 1/3 of what a pack-pulled cut autograph sells for with a nice lil notation on it that screamed at me:

:confused: I'LL ALLOW IT!

Here are my 3 cards...all golf:

Picture178.jpg

Picture177.jpg

2001 UD #1 Tiger Woods PW Nike Shirt 23 National Convention (Centering 9.5, Corners 9, Edges 9.5, and Surface 9.5)

Picture176.jpg

Picture175.jpg

2001 UD SP Authentic Previews #51 Tiger Woods (Centering 10, Edges 9.5, Corners 9.5, and Surface 9.5)

Picture174.jpg

Picture173.jpg

2001 SP Authentic #62 Sergio Garcia AU 660/900 (Centering 10, Edges 9.5, Corners 9, and Surface 9.5)

sorry i was unable to get a another scann of my cards as my friends little boy was sick and i was unable to get over their and get another scan.

maybe next time

tim/208963

208963 said:
sorry i was unable to get a another scann of my cards as my friends little boy was sick and i was unable to get over their and get another scan.

maybe next time

tim/208963

That sounds like a good enough reasone to me. How about I allow you to entry just 1 into the contest?

here is my entry

it was a tough decision between this one and 1 other

2004 upper deck legends timeless teams autographed 1988 Darryl Strawberry

88auto-1.jpg

thanks again

tim/208963

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back