Baseball Baseball Mail Day - Verlander and Scherzer!

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Baseball Mail day 3242014.jpg Not a bad mail day if you ask me... now the problem is this... was picking these up for current Card Shows, but thinking of keeping them for the PC!

I'd keep them. The value of these are a little higher since both have no-hitters to their name. I'd say the Verlander one is worth more since has a nice little MVP feather in cap.

The Scherzer one might have more long-term value, however, depending on how the rest of his career pans out with the Nationals.

I have heard a lot of different things when it comes to the value of pitchers, and I am talking about cards and not their play, although you could say the same to either. I guess it really depends on the overall career, like other users have stated, but sometimes you might want to catch a pitcher when he is hot and get the most for it while you can. Either way you should probably do a little research, but I would hold onto the Verlander one.

The value really depends on how rare the card is, and then of course, what kind of condition it's in. The main reason baseball cards can be such great collectibles, is that it's the oldest organized American sport, and therefore has some of the oldest cards and other memorabilia.

Back