AUCTION: KIM HUNTER - RAZOR CUT SIGNATURE -ALL money to CHARITY !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
308gy90.jpg

Opening Bid $5.... $1 increments....

ENDS Sunday February 21st at 7pm CST

You are bidding on a

2008 Razor Cuts Signatures National Edition

of

KIM HUNTER (actress died 2002)

The last 3 that have sold on ebay have gone for an average of just under $30 a piece.. topping out at $50+

Probably BEST known for the role in the kissing scene below with Charlton Heston in PLANET OF THE APES.

planetorig2.jpg
kim_hunter.jpg
kim-hunter.jpg

This autographed card comes in a Beckett sealed hard plastic case.

She won both an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award, each as Best Supporting Actress, for her performance as Stella Kowalski in the 1951 film A Streetcar Named Desire.

She performed in the original Broadway production of A Streetcar Named Desire (1947), playing the role of Stella Kowalski. She appeared in the 1951 film version, for which she won both the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress and the Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress - Motion Picture.

She appeared opposite Mickey Rooney in the 1957 live TV broadcast of The Comedian, a harrowing drama written by Rod Serling and directed by John Frankenheimer. In 1962, she sppeared in the NBC medical drama The Eleventh Hour in the role of Virginia Hunter in the episode Of Roses and Nightingales and Other Lovely Things. In 1963, Hunter appeared as Anita Anson on the ABC medical drama Breaking Point in the episode Crack in an Image. In 1965, she appeared twice as Emily Field in the NBC TV medical series Dr. Kildare.

Her other major film roles include David Niven's love interest in the film A Matter of Life and Death (1946), and Zira, the sympathetic chimpanzee scientist in the 1968 film Planet of the Apes and two sequels. She also appeared in several radio and TV soap operas, most notably as Nola Madison on TV's The Edge of Night, for which she received a Daytime Emmy Award nomination in 1980 as Best Actress.

She received two stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, one for motion

pictures at 1615 Vine Street and a second for television at 1715 Vine Street.

qs2gkx.jpg

ALL proceeds...100% will be donated to The Epilepsy Foundation of Texas
(in your name or someone elses IF you so choose)

When made, you donation will appear on the page below....
Epilepsy Foundation of Texas - DonorDrive®

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!!!

$25 - great charity Adam - My brother & sister both suffer from Epilepsy....not a fun disease, even when "controlled" by medication.

no sir it is NOT fun.. I deal with it everyday personally and professionally, and it never is easy....

THANKS for the bid Brandon

$25 is the current bid.....

Donations I've Given
Donate Now! Total Given: $25.00 Donations I've Given
$25.00 Date Entered: 02/22/2010 Receipt
Type: Event Participant DonationParticipant: Adam Malin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back