Racing Are They all gonna Drive Stock Cars????

PimpMyRideBro

Bench Warmer
Why are all (or some) of the F1 drivers coming to Nascar??
first it was Juan(im gonna wreck your a**) Montoya, now they area talking to Helio, and Danica Kirkpatrick....
Are they just bored with F1 or are they getting better contracts to drive Stock cars????
Its a " good ole' boy sport " and it should really stay that way, promote within and bring the kids up from ARCA and the Truck series.
What do you think???

It took me awhile to understand that the NASCAR big leagues are no longer were the good ole boys play on Sunday. Cup and Busch are two of the fastest growing forms of racing in the world today and everyone wants a piece of the action. Look how far the sport has come since 1992. All the "Good ole boys" have been replaced with younger drivers and the teams are spending over 10 times the amount of money. The payouts are out of this world and they are able to race every weekend with a little off season. Cup and Grandnational series have become the proving grounds for the best drivers in the world and everyone has something to prove. I believe that the sport is just gonna become bigger and bigger. It would not surprise me at all to see Leagues form like in Baseball and have the cup series run 2 races a weekend. There are too many drivers and teams and not enough room in the fields as it is.

I tend to agree with your line of thinking asker---But it is America and people can do what they want!!!!.. In this case I believe its how much money Franchetti can bring into Nascar with cross over fans from Indy car and F-1. He will be driving the Haas #40 car and look how little David Stremme and that team has accomplished this year and in the past

Dario raced the truck race at m'ville but did not finish the race i think f1 and indy drivers should stay there and not come to nascar

Back