Football Anyone open the new 09 SP Rookie Threads??

TKCards

Bench Warmer
I opened a very strange box today. First off, I was shorted a jersey card and the 2 I did pull say 2009 Upper Deck on the back. Anyone else see these pulled out? Todd

The Game Gear set is a running Game jersey set in all UD products apparently... Threads has some AMAZING stuff in it... saw a lot of goodies in the cases I saw.

opened several packs from 2 different boxes,, awsome stuff,, some people ive talked to that came into the shop said that they got 2 lettermen in their boxes,, (lookin like a 1 in 3 have two ) (or at least in my area)
I hit a platinum Maclin Die cut auto /15, i have seen the same die cut /15 marion barber auto hit,, ive seen a harvin letterman /7, and ive personally hit a shonn greene, j dillard, and hey-bey low #'d lettermans,,, i like this lots better then last years, cheaper boxes and awsome base cards. i will def, get more packs of this stuff

My box was short 1 jersey, but had 2 Lettermen in it. I haven't seen any mixed boxes. they were all really good or really bad.

Back