Anyone like Vintage? 1909 Card FS

packerfan32

Bench Warmer
I don't collect baseball, but have this I'd like to sell:

1906 T206 Sweet Caporal Cigarettes Moriarty (Detroit):
fbcards034.jpg

fbcards033.jpg

fbcards035.jpg

Obviously the card isn't in mint condition as you can see by the scans. But it's in pretty good shape for being over 100 years old. BV is $60.

Thanks,
Brad

I bet it used to belong to someone named James... why oh why did kids write on cards, flip them, put them in spokes, glue them in scrapbooks, pin them to the wall... Answer: So you and I didn't have $2500 cards today that our granparents passed on to us! Still, not all that bad a card!

That's correct, it's 1909. I realized that after I posted on here. Comparing it to the others I saw on ebay, mine is in pretty good shape.

Thanks for the info. Anyone interested?

-Brad

NattyBoo said:
I bet it used to belong to someone named James... why oh why did kids write on cards, flip them, put them in spokes, glue them in scrapbooks, pin them to the wall... Answer: So you and I didn't have $2500 cards today that our granparents passed on to us! Still, not all that bad a card!

Very true, lol. I remember being younger and seeing my friends doing that. I was the kid saying "not the Namath! use a Theismann!"

-Brad

hunter082006 said:
Need anything??

Didn't see anything that really stood out for it. Some nice stuff I could possibly use as tradebait. I'll see what else gets offered to me and get back to you.

Thanks,
Brad

Back