Football Anyone like these?

the Cj Auto looks just like others on ebay,, could it be it was his first rc auto signing, and his auto just looked like that then??? i have a hard time believing its fake,, i think its real, JMO

this one looks like yours (ebay item # 290360681252)
this one similar too (ebay # 370278953356)
and last this one (blue version of the first one l just listed above (ebay # 230391517003)

so are all of these fake too then????

WOW this is nuts.... BUT I am gonna move this to the Discussion area since this is no longer a High End trade.. but more like an investigation...

man it is sad that the card collecting "world" has come to this...

how many of these things are there? hundreds? wow just nuts

i know, i mean,, how would one, even make a copy of the un auto'd card to look so precise,, (if that is what happened)
like in my above post, the first ebay item and the last look identical (one blue ink, one red ink,) I thats the case, we have a pretty close Megatron impersonator

Bluebug... yes all of those are fake you listed...
A little info on Topps Rookie Premieres...
They are printed at the Rookie Premiere event and use very low quality printing that most can duplicate.... they also make extra sheets just incase some runs come out ruined... on top of that.... they give copies to the players as well to trade amongst themselves....
Whether these card are printed on someone's computer at home or cut up extra sheets is unknown.... what i do know is Boyd sportscards has a lot of these.... but they do A LOT of buying and not a lot of investigating and have sold fake Pacific 1/1 NFL logo's in the past... cards Pacific never even made.

i saw one guy in az with 8 slaton red auto with only a print run of 10... what are the chances.. the real ones imo have a pretty sharp ink tip...in 08 they did away with the decal and stopped giving away extras.. and i think the extras said player copy or something printed on them.. so you can tell.

man,,, it is a shame that you almost have to be the one to pull the card to believe its real anymore,,:( oh well. good info, marino :)

Number1 card dealer said:
Well from what i see he stated he was using a friends computer and now it changed to a computer from work! Which one is it bud? I also believe that dual is fake! Its the internet i can post a scan of a card and say i pulled it as well and that it was my best pull since whenever as well! I am not doubting you just voicing what i see here! Buddys and i have been discussing alot of fakes of these topps rc premier autos, which have been surfacing alot reciently!
Actually you are not just voicing what you see here. Your "I can say whatever and pick a picture off the internet" stuff is definitely tranparently accusatory.What else do you mean by "which one is it bud?" And yes I actually have used my work computer and a friend's computer. I mean do I have to show you my confirmation email from Dell showing I ordered another computer? Did you know you can check to see when I've actually been logged onto this site? That may have given you a clue I have limited time online. I actually am kind of irritated by this response. If I wanted to rip someone off, don't you think I would have PM'd or said I would like to sell the card to the first one who inquired (and taken the pictue off the post if I had a chance?)? Did you check how the thread worked its way forward with an inquire to a sale BEFORE the whole fake card situation? Is there anything I've done to do anything except take responsibility for this whole thing and not dodge it? I could have stuck to my guns and been adamant about it being real since it did come from a pack. I also have left the pic up as well as gave info into the fakes. Have you even checked my feedback or talked to anyone who's traded with me to see if I am indeed a stand up guy? If you had written this before my post about it being fake it would hold merit but I definitely feel this response is irresponsible and yes you are doubting me and pointing out why. Am I being defensive? Yes but only to this one. The other posts (before my posting with my findings) were valid even if it just said "fake" because I hadn't gone through all of this research at that point. I figured not only admitting I was wrong and showing proof and posting helpful links in regards to this subject would have been enough. Apparantely not for at least one person.
It sucks enough for me AND anyone else who's gone through something like this. This is now the part up for discussion and I hope the links I posted about it being fake are helpful and keep others from having to go through this.
Don't forget about the "Hot Pack" situation too since that turned out to be what made it so easy for me to feel comfortable making the purchase. I guess for the seller it's a 50/50 chance of the buyer opening up the factory sealed end or the rush of knowing you'll get a hit. Either way spread the word and keep this hobby fun. I won't be moving the pic for a while but it is in my bucket so it can't stay on this forever (since once you move a picture in order before this one on Photobucket it changes all links) but it will definitely be up for a few more weeks.

Back