Football Anyone know how Panini is with their redemptions?

racinghy

Bench Warmer
I sent my redemption for a Jarvis Jones autograph a little over a month ago, and I'm use to having them by now *cough* Press Pass redemptions *cough* so I was just curious on how they are with time and if they do send the right one out or if they usually end up replacing it. I know it says 6-8 weeks and I'm in that frame now. Patience is not in my vocabulary, just a FYI haha!

Panini is not one of the faster ones. If they have the card signed already its a 2 week turn-around. My guess is it will come close to the 4 month window (unless you chose 8, lol) before you get it. I put in 6 redemptions in the middle of December. Surprisingly I got the 2 major star autos in 2 weeks each, the others are all pending still. Usually they wont send replacements unless you contact them it seems, Ive had my share of arguments and angry phone calls to them back in the day, but recently not so much, lol. If they cant fulfill it they will replace it, but don't expect to be happy about the replacement......... they find the worst card with the same BV and send it it seems, LOL!

Funny, I got a Jarvis (Select) auto redemption waiting to be fulfilled too, LOL!

One of the thing I heard about Panini is if you pull an expired redemption card from their product, they will honour it after the fact if they still have it in stock.

Back