Anyone have PACKERS ????????

ru72

Bench Warmer
Looking mainly for 07 and 08 Packers (low #'ed, autos, gu or possilby rc's). Possibly interest in other years if I do not already have. Would also consider buying (via paypal) if in bulk or the price was right. Please check my tradelist in link and lmk if you are interested in anything. Thanks

well considering i collect Packers too... the only thing i could get rid of are all my doubles... all base... if you want me to list i will and get rid of them for maybe 2-3 insert cards...

07 Topps Base:
AJ Hawk
Aaron Kampman
Aaron Rouse rc
Bubba Franks
Justin Harrell rc

08 Donruss Threads Base:
Donald Driver
Aaron Rodgers
James Jones

06 Topps Base:
Sam Gado
AJ Hawk rc
Donald Driver
Bubba Franks
Charles Woodson
Najeh Davenport
Abdul Hodge rc
Cory Rodgers rc
Nick Barnett
Robert Ferguson

06 Donruss Elite Base:
Ahman Green

06 Prestige Base:
Donald Driver
Ahman Green

if you need anything, cool, if not thats fine too..

rogers dad - interested in any of all of these....

Driver jsy /25
Flynn jsy /25
Nelson auto
Brohm /999
Flynn /1000
Grant /250
Grant /1000
Hornung /350

please chek my list and lmk if anything interests you

Thanks

How about Brett Favre Rookies Graded??

I have several Brett Favre Rookies listed on Ebay if you are interested take a peek.

ru72 said:
rogers dad - interested in any of all of these....

Driver jsy /25
Flynn jsy /25
Nelson auto
Brohm /999
Flynn /1000
Grant /250
Grant /1000
Hornung /350

please chek my list and lmk if anything interests you

Thanks

Hey bud.. here is all that I can use:

Ronnie Brown LCM Auto
Denver Triple Threads jersey
Phillip Rivers auto jersey
Tavaras jackson jersey
willie parker jersey

rogers dad said:
Hey bud.. here is all that I can use:

Ronnie Brown LCM Auto
Denver Triple Threads jersey
Phillip Rivers auto jersey
Tavaras jackson jersey
willie parker jersey

the "beckett" trade list is not 100% updated as you can no longer update it since the inception of the "new beckett"....just keeping it around until the bucket is completely updated...anyways, I would prefer to trade the Brown auto /5 and Rivers auto/jsy for cards of equal value......the Parker is gone but would be willing to do something with the Broncos triple jsy and the Jackson jsy...lmk what you would do on those two

Thanks

ru72 said:
the "beckett" trade list is not 100% updated as you can no longer update it since the inception of the "new beckett"....just keeping it around until the bucket is completely updated...anyways, I would prefer to trade the Brown auto /5 and Rivers auto/jsy for cards of equal value......the Parker is gone but would be willing to do something with the Broncos triple jsy and the Jackson jsy...lmk what you would do on those two

Thanks

ok.. what does the rivers book? Trying to find other auto's of nelson out of 25 that books. The elite stataus nelson auto of 24 books for 80. LMK

thanks

rogers dad said:
ok.. what does the rivers book? Trying to find other auto's of nelson out of 25 that books. The elite stataus nelson auto of 24 books for 80. LMK

thanks

Rivers books at $120

Back