Anybody on this board Trade?

BobFranklin

Bench Warmer
Now is a good time to trade, especially for those of you who did not enter the contest.

Most of the traders will now lower their asking price to get a few trade points in the contest, so it benefits everybody!

So, check my bucket ( Link is in my SIG )and let me know what you're interested in.

LET'S GET SOME TRADES GOING
!!!!!

Hi Bob, any interest in a 2001 UD MVP Souvenirs dual bats Chipper Jones/Rafael Furcal #B-JF? Let me know? Thanks! Dale.

Bob,can you check my junk for these?

Brooks Robinson Donruss Champions bat
Frank Robinson Upper Deck Epic jersey

1972 Topps Boog Powell and pretty much any other Boog Powell card you have (vintage or modern)

Working on a birthday present for my brother and Boog was his favorite player. Have 22 different so far and need as many different cards as I can get within the next 3 weeks so hopefully I'll have stuff you need.

Thanks,
Brett

Bob,can you check my junk for these?

Brooks Robinson Donruss Champions bat
Frank Robinson Upper Deck Epic jersey

1972 Topps Boog Powell and pretty much any other Boog Powell card you have (vintage or modern)

Working on a birthday present for my brother and Boog was his favorite player. Have 22 different so far and need as many different cards as I can get within the next 3 weeks so hopefully I'll have stuff you need.

Thanks,
Brett

Brett, For some reason, your bucket isn't loading right now. I'll check it later, but might I suggest that you go to Peggy's and check with Repo24 to see if he has any Boogs. He may not, but I know he's an Orioles collector.
I'll let you know if I find anything.
Bob

Brett, For some reason, your bucket isn't loading right now. I'll check it later, but might I suggest that you go to Peggy's and check with Repo24 to see if he has any Boogs. He may not, but I know he's an Orioles collector.
I'll let you know if I find anything.
Bob

Alright I'm logged on and I'll hunt him down but I'm also looking for Os so I may not be of much help to him but we'll see. In the meantime,keep trying to access my site.

Thanks,
Brett

Alright I'm logged on and I'll hunt him down but I'm also looking for Os so I may not be of much help to him but we'll see. In the meantime,keep trying to access my site.

Thanks,
Brett

Brett, I sent him an e-mail, so he should be looking for you too.
So, is this - 06 Artifacts Auto-Facts Signatures Joey Devine #217/350
guy on the Braves?
And is this guy - 01 Donruss Class of 2001 Rookie Autographs Jason Michaels #176/625 on the Phillies?

Bob

Brett, I sent him an e-mail, so he should be looking for you too.
So, is this - 06 Artifacts Auto-Facts Signatures Joey Devine #217/350
guy on the Braves?
And is this guy - 01 Donruss Class of 2001 Rookie Autographs Jason Michaels #176/625 on the Phillies?

Bob

Yes to both.

I made a WTTF post on Peggy's so maybe he'll see it and reply.

Brett, Go for this?

'05 Brooks Robinson Donruss Champions bat
'06 Frank Robinson Upper Deck Epic jersey #/130
'72 Topps Boog Powell
'05 Upper Deck Classics Boog Powell
'05 Topps Rookie Cup Reprint RC Boog Powell

11 Topps Update All-Star Stitches Jair Jurrjens Jersey
06 Artifacts Auto-Facts Signatures Joey Devine #217/350
01 Donruss Class of 2001 Rookie Autographs Jason Michaels #176/625

Back