any one selling high end?, LMK what you have.

I have alot of High-End Football!! Check my bucket and I will add more as needed, I have Vintage Stars and Rookies, I have autographs, I have Game-Used, I have newer Rookies, I have alot of football!!

Alot of it you'll have to ask for, I am limited as to scanning time. They are on their way to E-Bay so make some offers! Thx!

Uncle Ted said:
I have alot of High-End Football!! Check my bucket and I will add more as needed, I have Vintage Stars and Rookies, I have autographs, I have Game-Used, I have newer Rookies, I have alot of football!!

Alot of it you'll have to ask for, I am limited as to scanning time. They are on their way to E-Bay so make some offers! Thx!

LMK if you have any of the following

Jay cutler auto
M.Drew auto
Steven Jackson auto
Maroney auto
V.Young auto
Peterson auto
Calvin Johnson auto
Big Ben Roethlisberger auto
E.Smith auto
B.Sanders auto
Walter Payton auto
Favre auto
J.Addai auto
M.Lynch auto

I have some of what you're looking for. PM ME PLEASE with what you're interested in. Thanks! -Ken

mr3000 said:
LMK if you have any of the following

Jay cutler auto
M.Drew auto
Steven Jackson auto
Maroney auto
V.Young auto
Peterson auto
Calvin Johnson auto
Big Ben Roethlisberger auto
E.Smith auto
B.Sanders auto
Walter Payton auto
Favre auto
J.Addai auto
M.Lynch auto

kencope said:
I have some of what you're looking for. PM ME PLEASE with what you're interested in. Thanks! -Ken

I can use M.Lynch auto, and Cutler autos, pm prices on the ones that your are willing to move, only paying current rate though, keep this in mind, thanks..

snick103 said:
PM sent thanks

pm you, also let me know if there is anything that you can use so I can try and send you an offer for all the Addai letters, can only do part cards/cash though, if price is reasonable I will give it a shot, other wise I don't want to pay premium prices for all the set, I like it, I can buy it at reasonable price, LMk any thoughts on this Steve.

Back