Racing Any Juan Pablo Montoya (#42)

formontoya

Bench Warmer
I am/will be looking for anything related to JP Montoya (#42) that has/may come out that I don't currently have. The list I have so far:

Press Pass:
G119
P119 (87/100)

High Gear
MPH (67/100)

I am only looking for short/limited runs, numbered runs, autographs, or any "special" runs that are not common. I am NOT looking for any "standard" runs or commonly found cards or memorabilia. I don't have anything to trade other than cash (at the moment).

Thanks.

ABIG31FAN said:
I know this is a old thread, but I have several Montoya firesuits if your still interested.... LMK

You have several Montoya Firesuits?? Do you have scans, and what brand and year?? Thanks!!

Uncle Ted said:
You have several Montoya Firesuits?? Do you have scans, and what brand and year?? Thanks!!
Click on my EBAY link and you will find them in my EBAY store. I have several that are the driver and car versions. I Also have several other inserts of him. Just type in Montoya in the store search box. I make deal in or out of EBAY and I make deals.
LMK....
ABIG31FAN

I have picked up some more Montoya stuff and added it to my EBAY listings. I give a discount if you say you heard about the store here and will trade if you need to.....

Dont know if you are looking for Race Used at the moment but I have this:
JPM.jpg

Back