Any Cowboys stuff on this board and anyone want to trade it?

Hey Scat buddy, How have you been? I have some Emmitt 's and other Cowboys for trade but I am mainly looking for Emmitt's I don't have or some Dez Bryant and Miles Austin for the wife's PC

scan027.jpg

scan026.jpg

scan025.jpg

scan024.jpg

scan006.jpg

scan002.jpg

scan001.jpg

scan003.jpg

scan040.jpg

scan041.jpg

scan042.jpg

P.S. The Emmitt/Payton Double Threads and Sanders/Smith/Thomas National Treasures triple jersey prime are both in a PENDING trade.

sweetmfnlou22 said:
Hey Scat buddy, How have you been? I have some Emmitt 's and other Cowboys for trade but I am mainly looking for Emmitt's I don't have or some Dez Bryant and Miles Austin for the wife's PC

:wow1: I know that it will be tough finding an Emmitt you dont have but I might be able to help with the others and looks like you have a "few" Emmitts I dont have. LOL. I will get back with you and shoot you a pm on Friday as I am just starting a stretch at work again (12 hour nights) and dont do anything but sleep and work (little family time.) I will get back to ya.l

NattyBoo said:
Akwasi Owusu-Ansah Topps Chrome Red Refractor RC 03/25

What would you be looking in return?? Wouldnt want to trade gu or autos for it but lmk some players if interested in rookies. Thanks

Dlong1 said:
2010 Score - Mike Jenkins Auto
2010 Gridiron Gear - Crash Course - Dual Jerseys J. Witten/Arron Ross #/250

Dan

Hey Dan. No interest in Jenkins right now and just picked up the same Witten/ross. Thanks for reply though.

I really like the Hutchinson/Walter Jones dual auto and I'm sure there's lots more I could use too. Please let me know if there's anything at all you like in my bucket. Thanks!

Back