Andrew Bynum 1/1 Varsity Letter Patch/Auto

AussieLaker

Bench Warmer
Any interest in this? looking for around $100 dlvd from Australia to you.

08/09 SP Authentic Andrew Bynum Varsity Letters "S" Patch Auto 1/1
Bynum1of1PatchLetter-1.jpg

Also have 3 Andrew Bynum Printing Plates, 2 of them being from the same set if anyone is interested.

I'm selling all my NBA stuff including PC and 08/09 UD Premier so please cmb and lmk if there's anything that interests you.

I will consider trades for decent NFL stuff but would have to be either something really good of the players I collect or a pretty decent card of a decent player.

Thanks for looking

PM sent. I'll take it, but would have to wait until after the new year. Looking for all other LAKERS of that SPA -08-09 VARSITY "LETTER" SET.

thought I'd post an update to my Bynum Letter collection....

just bought "fullname letter - A" a few days ago... still looking for the rest..

BYNUMLETTERS.jpg

BYNUM_cityname.jpg
[/IMG]
LUKEWALTONG-LETTERS.jpg

JOECRAWFORD.jpg
[/IMG]
missing a few letters for FARMAR "cityname".... they been replaced with Bymum "letters" in below scan... finder's fee available if you can point me in the right direction of finding & pointing me in the right direction, but only if I cam able to get the cards.
SPA0809_VARSITYLETTERSSET.jpg

also, looking for any other Farmar letters, ie. Chronology, UD BLack, Hotprospects...

Hey joshua I didn't realise you had that many!!!
I knew you had an impressive collection but those scans are something else!!

Dave - I hope your firesale is all over?
Are you back in the hobby?

Clarkesk82... thanks. I recently got another Farmar (letter F) which is a duplicate, another Luke Walton, & Joe Crawford... currently bidding on Farmar (letter A) also duplicate, and a Sasha letter. It would be the first Sasha letter card for my PC.. if I win it.. hoping I do, since it's a "cityname" version /2... haven't seen one of these since they were first released...

I'll have some new scans up probably next week when I pull out my cards.. got to scan a lot & update my inventory list.

http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
http://facebook.com/jpleazme

Back