An Update on my condition

dragonslayer913

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Well hopefully today will be a good day and the prostetolgist will come wth boot for my prostetic -He will see if any changes or updates that need to be fixed or corrected if everything goes right -The next step is the prostetc and then rehab for at least 2-3 weeks but since I had the amputation further down the leg PT says it maybe easier for me to walk but will see thanks to all for your kindness and support over this ordeal.

Best,
David

Well I thought I was to have my prostetic put on yesterday but it didn't happen due to an error by the prostetic company..I won't be getting '
the prostetic until around the 9th of August so I will end up doing therapy here instead of elsewhere which I look to estimated release date
is August 17th
Thanks for the update David! Continued best wishes to you and I am hoping that everything goes to plan.

Mike

Well was supposed to have gotten prostetic on Wednesday it never happened he was a no show and no one knows--Phone calls
have been made and emails sent with so far no reply...he was last here on 7/26--Now the facility had 18 cases of covid and the one
person he had contact with that day got sent home with covid so he may gotten covid and everything is delayed but at least return
phone calls and emaills --I hate not knowing

Well was supposed to have gotten prostetic on Wednesday it never happened he was a no show and no one knows--Phone calls
have been made and emails sent with so far no reply...he was last here on 7/26--Now the facility had 18 cases of covid and the one
person he had contact with that day got sent home with covid so he may gotten covid and everything is delayed but at least return
phone calls and emaills --I hate not knowing
Hang in there, its really frustrating, but I know you will get some answers soon!

Welll someone sent the social worker an email said there waiting on confirmation from the insurance company
so I called my insurance company and they said the claim was filed on 8/9 almost 2 weeks after they got
all the stuff they needed so now I sit and wait

Back