All Important Poll On Site Improvement!

What would be the most effective way to increase site traffic?

• More giveaways.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Better store items.

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Sell site points to raise advertising dollars.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Have a points betting forum.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Freaks Gear! ( I can design shirts and get them at around $6 a pop).

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Bald members head tattoos.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Contests for cards.

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • MSF tags for all new members until 10 trades.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • More good natured people who can take a joke.

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
Okay, we have one heck of a site layout here. We have great staff, and we have a chat room that actually a lot of other sites don't have. I think the key for us right now is we need to make a group effort to advertise the site and promote things like group breaks, trade night, game night etc. I think a great place to start off is Youtube. When you get a mailday or something just post a link on the side of your video sportscardfreaks.com and in your video just say a few things about it and what we have to offer. As well, I think we should do a few group breaks on Youtube just get the name out there.

Natty, I am pretty good with Photoshop so I can help design stuff. Just drop me a PM and we can discuss it further. Thanks to those who have voted!

BearsFan51 said:
i say have point betting forums for cards and such that would be nice.,.
Yes, but the problem is that there is a law that nobody under the age of 18 can bet (all betting sites know this). If we did that, we would have to make sure you didn't lie about your age;). (Trust me, people would do that).

Hey, technically if there's an 18 year old in the house, they can bet for you. You gift it to them, and they do as they wish, and gift them back. I don't see points police making a federal case out of it. The pts have zero set cash value necessarily by definition anyhow.

Nattyboo - that is only scratching the surface of all the issues we will face if we had a betting forum.

Members who voted in the poll, please give your reasons/opinions. After all it is your chance to have a say :)

i'm all for the T-shirt idea, but the message might want to be more g-rated as we have loads of youngsters (and their parents) and we wouldn't want to send the wrong message.

It's meant as G-rated, not where Freak is a substitute for the other F word. Kinda in the way like go nuts to a point past fanatic. Believe me, I'd be among the last to promote questionable or offensive language.

I tend not to cater to the not so bright. Tough to be held responsible for the stoopidity of others without stooping to their level. People under 18 should have parental permission to BUY ANYTHING online anyhow, technically.

Back