Alabama/LSU thread

4th and inches to 4th and 21!!! I'll post my Javier Arenas auto later!!! ROLL TIDE!!!!

It was a hell of a game indeed, just wish it turned out better:( And wish that we could have at least made ya'll earn the last TD :doh:

We always have trouble with ole miss and Arkansas is looking a lot better. Hopefully FSU can hold its lead on Boston College.

You have two weeks to celebrate before Ole Miss and all they have is a good RB. He'll be no match for LSU's front-7.

Arkansas is playing much better. That'll actually help LSU in the computer polls.

I still think LSU wins out and gets a shot.

If we do win out we probably should hope to play Georgia. I think they were #10 today. Maybe they will move up even though they played Troy St.

You have two weeks to celebrate before Ole Miss and all they have is a good RB. He'll be no match for LSU's front-7.

Arkansas is playing much better. That'll actually help LSU in the computer polls.

I still think LSU wins out and gets a shot.

Agreed. Ole Miss struggled against Northwestern State today. Arkansas could be tough, but with no passing game they'd need to have an unreal effort from McFadden/Jones. And in the SECCG, it'll be against a non-imposing team from the East.

If we do win out we probably should hope to play Georgia. I think they were #10 today. Maybe they will move up even though they played Troy St.

Probably so. Georgia has 3 tough games left. If they win out, they'll be pushing top-5 in the BCS.

Second choice would probably be Florida. If they win out, they'll be approaching top-10 status.

You definitely don't want Tennessee to win out! They'd probably only be 15-20. Better be rooting for Arky next week.

Miles almost blew this one with his usual nonsense. Just pound Hester on 4th and inches. Also penalties are killing us, no discipline. All the talent in the world and we try to give a game like that away with turnovers, penalties and dumb mistakes.

Alabama played great and showed they will be the emerging new power in the West.

but all I have to say tonight is Go Seminoles!!!!

Back