after 2 yrs *TOPPS* MIKE TOMLIN ROOKIE AUTO ARRIVES!!!!

Blitzburgh

Bench Warmer
Here it is.......
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
IMG_4839.jpg

You've gotta be kidding me.
Says in the letter same value?

Couldnt get .99 cents for this.

Paul Williams vs HEAD COACH OF THE STEELERS AND SUPERBOWL CHAMP.

Who do I contact over this.

Can I get some kind of award for worst replacement of all times?

wow that is awful! this shows how out of touch card companies are w/collectors. 1.steelers have a insane fanbase 2.tomlin is a superbowl winning coach 3. tomlin has very few and apparently no autos, compared to the thousands of paul williams.
hope they get this straightened out for you.
btw did you buy or pull the redemption for it?

Bought it and got mine cheaper than most. $56. Topps has no clue what so ever. I may shit in the envelope and put return to sender on it...

Bought it and got mine cheaper than most. $56. Topps has no clue what so ever. I may shit in the envelope and put return to sender on it...
do you have a link to the auction? if so, i would email the completed auctions to them. but then again im sure the link is gone after two years.

do you have a link to the auction? if so, i would email the completed auctions to them. but then again im sure the link is gone after two years.

Link is long gone. I figured it wouldnt turn out to be the right card. But on the redemption card I even wrote, I collect only steelers, so if you have to replace it, please do so with a steeler.

Douches.

Back