Address/Email Request Thread!

iLikePie

Bench Warmer
Hopefully I will be able to fulfill your request's here. I can do Celebrity's/Athletes/Music...you name it! Please feel free to private message Mooche or southhawks23 for any requests or just post a question here and we will answer it :)

kidcarcia - Very tough to find players emails in the NFL currently...if they got a site go through there. Do you need Gore's home addy? I got it.

[email protected].

^ thats the atlanta thrashers team email address, i don't know if it will work but you can give it a try. or if you want to write to him, give this a try:

Mark Recchi
c/o Atlanta Thrashers
Centennial Tower, 101 Marietta St. NW, Ste. 1900
Atlanta, GA 30303

George Gervin doesn't sign through the Spurs, but he does sign by mail from a foundation he's involved in. I used it 6 months ago, but am not sure what I did with the address. the auto site I used to use stopped being free, so I can no longer read my messages.

keithmcm said:
George Gervin doesn't sign through the Spurs, but he does sign by mail from a foundation he's involved in. I used it 6 months ago, but am not sure what I did with the address. the auto site I used to use stopped being free, so I can no longer read my messages.

no problem thanks for trying i had it over at becket in my pm's but we all know what happened there.

thanks again

tim/208963

Back