A thank you to a few members!! :)

22ChrisBrown29

Bench Warmer
The people from this hobby continue to show me why I am so blessed to be a part of it.

First, I would like to thank Stefan (bamasa37sb34)....He helped me get one of the Chris Brown autographs I didn't have yet. He is always willing to go the distance to help someone out and I totally appreciate him. This is the card he helped me get:

2005 Ultimate Collection Dual Autograph w/D. Davis 11/35
cbd11.jpg

Next, I want to thank Jimmy (Jimmy Wolfrey) so so very much for the absolutely awesome freebie he once again sent my way. I have been a recipient of his true kindness more than once and I can't thank you enough Jimmy! Not only did I not have this following Brown auto (as you knew :d ), it makes my 100th different Brown autograph in my collection...a milestone that took me just under 11 months to complete! This is the freebie Jimmy sent:

2003 SP Game Used Edition Significant Signatures Autograph 47/99
cb35.jpg

Last but not least, I want to thank Richie (Mookiegremlin) ...not sure if he is a member here, but he is on SCF. He just got back into the hobby not long ago and I got this from him in the mail yesterday:

2003 Playoff Hogg Heaven Rookie Premiere Jersey 346/750
mookiegremlin.jpg

I know they may not seem that big of a deal to some of you, but I am on a limited budget and can't always get some of the cards of Brown that come along and these acts of kindness just go above and beyond my expectations. I thank you guys again so so much. :d

Now I also received these today for my PC:

2007 Absolute Memorabilia TOTT 3 Color Prime Jersey 25/50
cb301a.jpg

2005 Leaf R&S Great American Heroes 2 Color Patch 10/25
cb304.jpg

Rhema McKnight 2007 UD Premier Premium Penmanship Autograph 20/99
mcknight99.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone and thanks again to not only the guys mentioned here, but to all of you who enjoy the hobby for what it is and enjoy bringing a smile to your fellow collectors by your acts of kindness!

Peace & many thanks~
Rima

Rima - Congrats. Tell mookie (if that's the one who collected J.R. Redmond) hello, since I'm still, for some reason, not allowed on SCF.

Congrats on the genorsity of others too :salut:

- Dave.

Back