Football A jab at the Detroit Lions ... Part 2

That's a pretty good one ranbethscards. lol I'm glad that Schwartz got fired. I think they need to get rid of Stafford next. I'd even take Tim Tebow over him. Maybe one of these decades the Lions will make it to the Superbowl. lol

Wow, talk about dusting off a old topic:p

Really, I like the way the lions look this year with the new coach, we made it to the playoffs last year which is a start ;)

Yeah , I agree the Lions do look good for playoffs then who knows. I do hope they preform. While my beloved Oakland come up well short, AGAIN!!
Yeah, well see what happens, the lions have the right tools but just need to use it, I'm not a huge Football fan, but been following for the past 2 years, lions just need to complete passes and finish plays, stop dropping the dang ball

:banghead:
:D

I don't know guys...I'm not so sure Detroit will make the playoffs this year. Green Bay is far and away the best team in the division which means the Lions will need a wild card slot. I think the Vikings might be quite improved from last year which will make the job much harder. While I believe the Bears have no shot at the playoffs with Jay Cutler at the help...they too have talent. To me, this is a very tough division and I just don't know if 2 teams will come out of it and make the playoffs simply because they will beat each other up and records won't be good enough.

Back