A few more rookies in + Got one of my PSA Submissions back

rexvos

Bench Warmer
Added a few more key card rookies for a few sets that I am working on.

Marks on the cases is from my scanner.

1995 Finest Reuben Brown

rbrown95finpsa9.jpg

2005 Topps Chrome DeMarcus Ware

dware95tcpsa9.jpg

2002 Topps Chrome Julius Peppers

jpeppers02tcpsa9.jpg

The following cards are all raw submits I made with my 6 free vouchers I got when renewing my PSA membership. I was very happy with the results:

2003 Topps Chrome Carson Palmer - thought this was a borderline 9. Got very lucky with these results. I figure I will hold this until he comes back with a new team

cpalmer03tcpsa9.jpg

1996 Bowman's Best Tedy Bruschi - this is his key card, and a tough card to find graded, hoped for a 10, but happy with the 9.

tbruschi96bbpsa9.jpg

1996 Bowman's Best Ray Lewis - another solid 9.

rlewis96bbpsa9.jpg

then comes with the ones that made my day:

1992 Collector's Edge Jimmy Smith - his key rookie card. black border, oddball set. Pulled this out of a factory set I bought for $5. Card sells for about $60 in a PSA 10. I thought this was no doubt 10 easily.

jsmith92cepsa10.jpg

1989 Score Wayne Martin - I have been looking for this card on eBay for the better part of a year now. Only 1 popped up $40 bin that was killed immediately. Pulled this out of a factory set I got cheap.

wmartin89spcsa10.jpg

1989 Score Troy Aikman - This was also from the same factory set I pulled the Martin from. This card really made my submission, Great to turn a card that sells for about $10 raw into a $100+ card.

taikman89scpsa10.jpg

Hopefully I can keep this good luck going with the stuff I sent in with Zeeck.

thanks for looking.

Didn't realize the Edge Smith was his top Rc thought his UD was top. But i do like the Edge. I have a 10 UD

Good turnarounds buying sets.... HMM... something I might have to try... Not too keen on submitting but would like to try it sometime. Do you use a magnifying glass or anything of the like when doing your personal lookover?

Good turnarounds buying sets.... HMM... something I might have to try... Not too keen on submitting but would like to try it sometime. Do you use a magnifying glass or anything of the like when doing your personal lookover?
I just eye ball them. Sets are hit and miss though. I got lucky.

Back