A couple Hockey boxes

urbanmonk

Bench Warmer
Needed some snap cases so bought a couple boxes to get free shipping, and really couldn't beat the sale prices so a no brainer. One box 13-14 Artifacts for $79 and one box of SP GU for $89. Not been a great last couple days, still waiting to hear back from the Vet on more tests on one of our cats (my Son's actually but as they both live with us he is like a kid of mine) as he ended up spending the night there, has possibilities of being bad news so in a crappy mood to say the least right now. Anyway enough of that and onto the boxes:

13-14 SP GU:
Authentic Fabrics Chris Stewart
Rookie Fabrics Jack Campbell
Dual Rookie Fabrics Hamilton/Spooner
Gold Rookie Signature Beau Bennett
Gold Rookie Signature Alex Galchenyuk

13-14 Artifacts:
Zetterberg Sapphire parallel /85
Craig Anderson /999
Wayne Gretzky /999
Stephan Matteau RC /999
Rickard Rakell RC /999
Redemption RC Blues
Hits:
Evgeni Nabokov Autofacts
Tundra Trios Lemieux/Lindros/Jagr
Dual Jersey Jaromir Jagr /125

and.............

4542306_orig.jpg

So that helped with my mood, for now anyway depending on what Vet has to say later today. GL on all your breaks :)

Nice patch, Dwight. Too bad the first patch doesn't look like the 2nd, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes. Still a sweet hit, and low numbered too. Not much into hockey so I've never heard of the player, but hopefully he's pretty decent.

Thanks for sharing, and good luck with your cat.

Nice patch, Dwight. Too bad the first patch doesn't look like the 2nd, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes. Still a sweet hit, and low numbered too. Not much into hockey so I've never heard of the player, but hopefully he's pretty decent.

Thanks for sharing, and good luck with your cat.

Looked on Ebay and two that sold same as that one had one white and one three color patch. One went for $70 in July and other $99 in August, so a good hit anyway. He is a Rookie with some potential, that and them Montreal fans kinda go nutty about their players cards.

thanks, will know more hopefully later when Vet calls with test results, so until then it is just worrying and waiting game

yeah, gotta love needing like $30 worth of stuff so you drop $120 on boxes to get the 'free' shipping...that's how it works for me...though usually ill drop like $70 on toploaders/pennys and then just run up the rest to get to the $150 needed at dacw

Back