8 Box Fleer Ultra break HERE TONIGHT at 8 Eastern

Congrats to everyone. I am going to be doing another within a day or two. So make sure you check it out. Will send out a MASS PM with directions on how to get in on the fun.

I think it was meachem.... IT would take me forever to search through them and find it, I am pretty sure that is who it is though.

Admin said:
I think it was meachem.... IT would take me forever to search through them and find it, I am pretty sure that is who it is though.

lol no problem, thats all I could come up with. Ill find out when I get them. Thanks.

Just like the last time it is that persons decision to tell or not. Unlike last time though he didn't hit as much as you did and was banking on an auto.

Sorry, I Didn't Know It Was Up To Me To Tell Winning Bid, It Was $126 And I Didn't Do Real Good With The Vikes, But Thats How It Goes. "sometimes You Get The Bear, Sometimes The Bear Gets You."
I Actually Expected The Winning Bid To Be Higher Than Mine, I Just Bid What Was Reasonable For Me, And Hope. But I Also Figured A Dual Auto With Lynch Would Be Mine Anyways Because I Was First Bidder. I Did Get A Few Good Hits With The Bills, And The Peterson 13 Helped A Lot.
All In All, I Enjoyed Myself And Had A Good Time. Thanks For The Break. Bearfield

When seperating out I noticed a couple teams got alot of hits and others got 0 hits. Just like real boxes you cannot pick the outcomes. I think a couple of people got something like 4 hits each. I know the cardinals did pretty good.

BEARFIELD said:
Sorry, I Didn't Know It Was Up To Me To Tell Winning Bid, It Was $126 And I Didn't Do Real Good With The Vikes, But Thats How It Goes. "sometimes You Get The Bear, Sometimes The Bear Gets You."
I Actually Expected The Winning Bid To Be Higher Than Mine, I Just Bid What Was Reasonable For Me, And Hope. But I Also Figured A Dual Auto With Lynch Would Be Mine Anyways Because I Was First Bidder. I Did Get A Few Good Hits With The Bills, And The Peterson 13 Helped A Lot.
All In All, I Enjoyed Myself And Had A Good Time. Thanks For The Break. Bearfield

wow i thought it would have been alot lower since the chance of getting an AP auto is super super rare.

if i was bidding i would have only put in like $50 since there is such a rare chance at a good card.

wow thats crazy. i guess i got a steal on the bid last time.

stevesokol21 said:
wow i thought it would have been alot lower since the chance of getting an AP auto is super super rare.

if i was bidding i would have only put in like $50 since there is such a rare chance at a good card.

wow thats crazy. i guess i got a steal on the bid last time.

I had the Dolphins, and other teams the combined dual or triples with Peterson was ahead of me, thus I changed mine to $72.64

Back