Box Break 8 Box Break Fleer Ultra SE ***Discounts on remaining teams***

Dlong1 said:
So if there is a Calvin Johnson/Adrian Peterson Dual Auto, and I don't bid on the Vikings, I don't get it but the winner of the Vikings does?

Dan
See rule #9 Posted in the thread .........you don't have to have bid on the vikings to get a dual card pulled, it's all in the order of the posts. The only thing different is the timestamp/post order for the winner of the vikings auction

BSC said:
See rule #9 Posted in the thread .........you don't have to have bid on the vikings to get a dual card pulled, it's all in the order of the posts. The only thing different is the timestamp/post order for the winner of the vikings auction

So how exactly is that going to work out then? I thought rule #9 said that in the case of a dual auto the team with the first bid would be the one to get the card ... well in the case of the Vikings - the winner isnt going to be determined until long after the other potential team has been chosen. So that means that any dual auto with a viking is going to go to the other players picker - not much reason to silent bid a high price when your odds of getting a dual auto/gu etc is nearly nill ... OR is there another rule for the Vikings?

This is now the 3rd time that I've posted this..........
Originally Posted by BEARFIELD
mod, i have a question regarding this rule>>>>

9) In the case of a card pulled featuring two or more players on different teams, the card will go to the person who reserved one of those teams first. Order of reservation will be determined by the time stamp on the reservation request. (Example: If a Dual autograph card is pulled featuring a player from the Lions and a player from the Steelers, and the teams were reserved in this order: Lions at 12:01 pm, Steelers at 12:03 pm, the card will go to the member who purchased the Lions.)

the question is--where will the vikings fit in here if one is on a dual auto?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty_Boy
Now here's the other tricky question: Would the same rule apply for the Vikings? Since they are an auction team and there is a "GOOD" possibility that they could have dual autos of either one of the 3 rookies (Allison, Peterson, and Rice).

Since the Vikings are up for auction to members who have purchased a team in the break, the winner of the vikings auction will have a team purchased. The team(s) that they purchased will be used as the time stamp for the Vikings. So the same rule will apply . So lets say you get an auto with peterson and Russell. The winner of the vikes auction bought the Lions at 12:01 and the person who bought the Raiders came in at 12:02. Soooo the winner of the card would be the winner of the Vikings auction since he purchased the Lions at 12:01. In the case of duplicate Time Stamps, the First Post in the the thread with a team pick will be the owner of the card. So, since we have 10 members with time stamps at 8:00, the winner would be whomever's post went up first.
I hope this clears up that question ..........

Ahhh so unless you also purchase another team you cant even bid on the Vikings, ok - I see it now . LOL, its late !!!

I guess that would mean if you dont get in on the other teams early - dont even bother going after the vikings.

coltstopps said:
Ahhh so unless you also purchase another team you cant even bid on the Vikings, ok - I see it now . LOL, its late !!!

I guess that would mean if you dont get in on the other teams early - dont even bother going after the vikings.
Well, I would still go after the vikings, the only time rule 9 and it's modification for the vikings applies is if there is a dual pulled with the vikings on it......why miss out on that AP single rc, gu or auto??

Back