Box Break 8 Box Break Fleer Ultra SE ***Discounts on remaining teams***

I guess i will take the Rams and that will be an even $50 with the deal, is that cool, all teams were selected after offer was offered. Thanks.

Texans
Redskins
Rams

he BSC just a thought since there is so much whining about the time stamps and stuff next time you do this u should just have the team wants messaged to you then which ever message u recieved first wins the team and 2nd and third and so on. just a thought. cuz i dont really like reading 300 posts about time stamp this and time stamp that lol. thanks alot. not talking crap on n e one just some input.

SalukiGuy said:
he BSC just a thought since there is so much whining about the time stamps and stuff next time you do this u should just have the team wants messaged to you then which ever message u recieved first wins the team and 2nd and third and so on. just a thought. cuz i dont really like reading 300 posts about time stamp this and time stamp that lol. thanks alot. not talking crap on n e one just some input.
I appreciate the thought and will consider it for the next break. Only problem there is that no one can see my PM box except Admin and I'm sure that would lead to accusations of favoritism or time stamps. We double and triple checked everything because of the confusion, and everything was on the up & up. To my knowledge tho, there was only one person who really made a big fuss about it. Anyone with even the slightest bit of knowledge about computers should know that it's nearly impossible to change a timestamp.........even if you're Stephen Hawking ;)

Back