Basketball 6 Packs of SPA!!! PULL OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Deron just stay away to be safe.

This kid is bad news ALL around.

He really has no idea how much trouble he is causing to people all around.

Its sad, real sad.

UltimateDeron said:
He prolly did get a better offer, but backing out of a deal twice is wrong. I think he let other peoples opinion on the card influence him on the value of the card. Like I told him, if you have 31 offers and my offer is the highest, that is most likely the price of the card. I mean, Mayo sold for less than $4,000, I bought Eric Gordon for $1,200, so my offer of $4,000 on the Rose was a very fair offer. I have no problem with the guy selling it to someone else, I would just like to know 1. who got it? 2. How much did it sell for? 3. Why he backed out of our deal twice?

Something does not make sense. Gpobulldog just told us Yesterday he sold it for 3500. He should know they are best friends...WHich to me was crap. FYI Deron you were paying about 1500 too much anyways LOL

hector234 said:
You won't see him around. He's in over his heda right now with people filing disputes on paypal. Kid and his buddy tried to weasel some people on a box break.

He got booted from other SCF over this. Kids is a Sc umbag

wow, i didnt know this info about the other SCF good to know though, i blocked that person real quick, i remember hearing about someone cheating others on a SPA case break

wheeler281 said:
Something does not make sense. Gpobulldog just told us Yesterday he sold it for 3500. He should know they are best friends...WHich to me was crap. FYI Deron you were paying about 1500 too much anyways LOL

That is insane! I would have paid $3500! Do we know who got it?

Ground Support said:
the next bash will result of the locking of the thread.

This thread was made for the AMAZING PULL of this card!

It's not bashing when everything being said is the truth. We're just trying to clear the air, and keep someone from having any problems :)

hector234 said:
It's not bashing when everything being said is the truth. We're just trying to clear the air, and keep someone from having any problems :)

Agreed, only the truth.

I dont even know why this kids account is still open.

And gpobulldog told me it sold for 4500.

So IDK whats going on.

Ground Support said:

not bashing, just stating what happened. hes banned from another site as a result of what happened in his GB, he promised the card to ultimatederon and never actually sold it to him and now he doesnt even come to explain himself about any of it. me atleast, am not trying to be mean or anything, just contributing to the discussion

Ground Support said:

Yes but the person who pulled it is a thief so by leaving it open you run the risk of someone else falling for his scheme. It also makes it look like this site promotes people who scam on box breaks.

0Braun8 said:
Agreed, only the truth.

I dont even know why this kids account is still open.

And gpobulldog told me it sold for 4500.

So IDK whats going on.

So it did sell for $4,500? To who, do we know?

Thanks

just send me a pm, if you want :)

I agree with ALL of you... THIS thread should STAY and be discussed... the "pull" the "sale" and the "BREAK" are QUESTIONABLE at best

ac-n-mike said:
I agree with ALL of you... THIS thread should STAY and be discussed... the "pull" the "sale" and the "BREAK" are QUESTIONABLE at best

Exactly! I think we should hear from the seller. Where is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back