Basketball 6 Packs of SPA!!! PULL OF A LIFETIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
like it's your business

orangejello727 said:
He probably sold it to the highest offer. You possibly lowballed him. How much did you offer him? $900?

Excuses me, but my offer was very fair. I have been communicating with the seller since the day he pulled the card. To be honest, my highest offer was $4,000! Do you think that is a lowball offer?!

UltimateDeron said:
Excuses me, but my offer was very fair. I have been communicating with the seller since the day he pulled the card. To be honest, my highest offer was $4,000! Do you think that is a lowball offer?!

$4000 cash? Or a bunch of cards assumed value of $4000 and cash mix? Big difference when people offer you a bunch of cards and you put a sell value of $4000 or so on.

Im sure for $4000 cash he would have sold it to you if that was his highest offer. But it seems he had a higher offer if he hasnt sold the card to you. Its only in his best interest to sell the card to the highest offer to maximize profits.

Why would he want to do a cash/trade deal? That doesn't make much sense to me... Seems like he would be hooking up whoever got the card. If he got anything over a 3,000 dollar CASH offer, then he should have jumped on it.

Ground Support said:
Why would he want to do a cash/trade deal? That doesn't make much sense to me... Seems like he would be hooking up whoever got the card. If he got anything over a 3,000 dollar CASH offer, then he should have jumped on it.

Thats the question im asking UltimateDeron. Did he offer $4,000 Cash? Or some sort of card/cash mix deal? Because honestly, trying to pawn off a measly jordan auto into the trade while considering it to be wroth $1000 BV is almost like trying to rip the guy off.

Im sure if the deal was $4k cash, he would have taken it.

Well unless the cards are for his PC, It wouldn't make any sense to make the deal. Now he would have another 5-10 cards to try to sell for the max profit, instead of just one..

orangejello727 said:
$4000 cash? Or a bunch of cards assumed value of $4000 and cash mix? Big difference when people offer you a bunch of cards and you put a sell value of $4000 or so on.

Im sure for $4000 cash he would have sold it to you if that was his highest offer. But it seems he had a higher offer if he hasnt sold the card to you. Its only in his best interest to sell the card to the highest offer to maximize profits.

I offered him $4000 paypal two different times. I was told I could purchase the card before he put it up on Ebay earlier this month. I said, ok, I will take it. Then he puts it up on Ebay for $9999 bin w/bo. I then made a b/o of $4000. That was the highest offer he received out of 31 other offers. He then sent me a conter-offer of $4400. I let it expire, b/c we were going to do the original deal $4000 paypal. He contacted me confirming we could do the deal, I contacted him for his paypal email............and since that day I have not heard from him.

Ground Support said:
Well unless the cards are for his PC, It wouldn't make any sense to make the deal. Now he would have another 5-10 cards to try to sell for the max profit, instead of just one..

I did contact him about a trade, this was prolly a week ago, but I have not heard back from him on a trade either. I was willing to part with all my Chris Pual PC. That includes Exquisite cards as well as rookies. That would be a very fair trade as he states he is a Wake Forest fan in his sig. But once again I have not heard from him on this trade proposal.

UltimateDeron said:
I did contact him about a trade, this was prolly a week ago, but I have not heard back from him on a trade either. I was willing to part with all my Chris Pual PC. That includes Exquisite cards as well as rookies. That would be a very fair trade as he states he is a Wake Forest fan in his sig. But once again I have not heard from him on this trade proposal.

Including a CP3 /99 Exquisite rookie auto patch? Or some inserts from exquisite. Thats about the only trade id make.

But he must have recieved an offer much larger!!

orangejello727 said:
Odds are he got a better offer!! Otherwise he would have accepted your offer on ebay.

He prolly did get a better offer, but backing out of a deal twice is wrong. I think he let other peoples opinion on the card influence him on the value of the card. Like I told him, if you have 31 offers and my offer is the highest, that is most likely the price of the card. I mean, Mayo sold for less than $4,000, I bought Eric Gordon for $1,200, so my offer of $4,000 on the Rose was a very fair offer. I have no problem with the guy selling it to someone else, I would just like to know 1. who got it? 2. How much did it sell for? 3. Why he backed out of our deal twice?

You won't see him around. He's in over his heda right now with people filing disputes on paypal. Kid and his buddy tried to weasel some people on a box break.

orangejello727 said:
Including a CP3 /99 Exquisite rookie auto patch? Or some inserts from exquisite. Thats about the only trade id make.

But he must have recieved an offer much larger!!

If you really must know...go look at my bucket. Anything CP3 was involved in the trade. There is near $10,000 in CP3.

hector234 said:
You won't see him around. He's in over his heda right now with people filing disputes on paypal. Kid and his buddy tried to weasel some people on a box break.

if that is the case, I am glad I did not do teh deal for the Rose. He would have taken my money and ran. Now I might be wrong, but if he does it on a case break, then what's stopping him w/ a $4,000 card?

UltimateDeron said:
if that is the case, I am glad I did not do teh deal for the Rose. He would have taken my money and ran. Now I might be wrong, but if he does it on a case break, then what's stopping him w/ a $4,000 card?

Exactly, just giving you a heads up man. Long story short, he got a football case break together, SPA, and he said he would make a video. People kept pm'ing him for the video and what happened. He comes back with a video that was done in a real sketchy way. It would skip parts, and they wouldnt even say what was pulled. In a case break of SPA, there were hardly any hits. Quite a few people filed disputes on paypal and won, so thankfully they got refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back